SASS Wire Forum

ALL ITEMS FOUND - THANK YOU

Posted (edited)

Hello,

Looking to attempt to jump back into the sport and make the investment. Long story short I made it half way to starting, then got hit with a divorce and sold everything before I shot one round. The shotgun and rifle are preferred but I am open. I am starting all over from scratch but excited to start none the less. I do have a python and things to trade but also have cold hard cash. Located in Las Vegas

Thank you all!

Poe

Edited by Poe
items found

• Poe changed the title to LOOKING FOR: revolver pair 38/357, SKB & winchester 73

I have a pair of Taylor tuned Uberti Smokewagons in 357. Never fired brand new for sale. Pm me if interested 

Have a pair of Pietta Alchamista fours. They are color case hardened, 4.75 octagon barrels, army grips, lowered wide hammers, 38/357. Have only practice fired them. Never shot a match. Very smooth. Let me know if interested.

If you decide to consider 45s let me know. I have a pair of Ruger New Vaqueros all slicked up short-stroked w/SB hammer and fully engraved by Jim Downing, Beretta Renegade 45 tuned all ready to go and a mint fully tuned Browning BSS 12ga. Also have several thousand factory 45 colt ammo. 

I have no SKB's, but do have two like new Baikals. One double trigger and one single trigger, also one Browning B-SS. All shotguns are 12ga. If interested contact me at: johnnymeadows55@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Johnny Meadows

Posted (edited)

I have a beautiful mint SKB 200 (98-99%) that I was going to list next week. $1725 shipped. Can send pictures on Sunday if you PM me your e-mail

Edited by Bramble Mountain Buzzard

• Poe changed the title to ALL ITEMS FOUND - THANK YOU