SASS Wire Forum

Changes for Bordertown 2022.

Johnny Meadows,SASS#28485L

In the past couple years targets have been moved a little further out than was the norm for Bordertown.  This happened because of the target stands that we had. They set the targets to straight up and down to be safe. We have rectified that situation and will be going back to the distances that built Bordertowns reputation for big and close targets.

We also have all new shotgun targets, which will eliminate a good percentage of the splash back that our old targets were giving us.

Look forward to seeing all of you at the match.

Johnny Meadows

I guess I won't be using the Buntlines this year. I hate to scratch the barrel crowns...

21 hours ago, Johnny Meadows,SASS#28485L said:

In the past couple years targets have been moved a little further out than was the norm for Bordertown.  This happened because of the target stands that we had. They set the targets to straight up and down to be safe. We have rectified that situation and will be going back to the distances that built Bordertowns reputation for big and close targets.

We also have all new shotgun targets, which will eliminate a good percentage of the splash back that our old targets were giving us.

Look forward to seeing all of you at the match.

Johnny Meadows

Hope to experience some of that new addition in couple of weeks.  C U there.

You’ll see the equipment at our three day match on Feb. 25, 26 and 27th, but not the target placement that will be used for Bordertown

Archived