SASS Wire Forum

Cases where OTTO interfered

There have been numerous cases where OTTO interfered with a message, either changing its meaning intentionally, or just trying to be helpful and messing it up anyway.

Some turn out humorous, while others, if not for our own intervention, could have been disastrous. 

If you are able to capture it, then here is the thread to post them.

Here's mine for now:

Ann and I went to separate labs this morning for testing. I dropped her off at Quest, whilst I headed to LabCorp.

She was to text me when she was through, and I the same. 

She finished first and headed into Publix, and when I was called back to have my blood drawn, I quickly texted her that "Drawing blood now".

OTTO intervened and the result was hilarious, along with my wife's witty response to it. 

Snip-it_1638978999875.jpg.f737ccf5085bd7509e7d126a918dde12.jpg

We have a BIIIGGGG ice maker at work, most of which sits there and melts. I usually spend one night a week at my hunting cabin on our farm because it's about 20 mile closer to where I work. My sis and her family live on the farm, and I often take them ice from work. I texted my BIL one evening to see if they needed any ice. The voice texter on my iPhone can't tell the difference between "ice" and "@$$" so you can guess how it came out.

JHC

laughing ape.jpg

Archived