SASS Wire Forum

2022 Iowa State Shoot

Cactus Clark

Howdy Y'all

The Fort Des Monies Rangers are proud to be the host for the 2022 Iowa State Shoot.  It will be held over Memorial Day Weekend May 27 to 29, 2022.  I've activated the online sign up here and we also have a printable form here.  I will post more details about the match as they are worked out.  I can tell you that as in years paste we will have side matches and warm ups on Friday.  Saturday we will shoot 6 main match stages and hopefully have a team based side match; On Saturday evening we will host an off range banquet.  Sunday we will finish the main match with 6 more stages and an on range awards ceremony immediately following the end of the main match.  If you haven't attended before please add it to your scheduled and if you have attended before please come back.  I know JB Kidd is working hard on creating 12 fun, but challenging stages, JW Hardin is working on his Master of Ceremonies skills, and Little Hermana, Tuco, PitMule, and I are working to make sure everyone has a great time.

Thank,

Cactus Clark

Edited by Cactus Clark
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Howdy Y'all,

It's been a hectic December for me, but we are about to be in 2022 none the less.  Why not get your 2022 Iowa State Applications in.  JB Kidd and the rest of us have several range improvement projects in the works, so come check those out.  As always we are looking to put on a match that is challenging yet fun,  There wont be a better way to spend your Memorial Day Weekend.  Hope to see you all there....Cactus Clark

• Thanks 1