SASS Wire Forum

Need help with CAS scoring APP

Crooked Creek

Anyone familiar with the CAS Scoring App? Has there been an update to the APP? Everything worked great last year.  Now having issues trying to generate the 'Shooters Results' report.  Thanks for any help.  Would appreciate a message with a phone number.

Crooked Creek

10 hours ago, Crooked Creek said:

Anyone familiar with the CAS Scoring App? Has there been an update to the APP? Everything worked great last year.  Now having issues trying to generate the 'Shooters Results' report.  Thanks for any help.  Would appreciate a message with a phone number.

Crooked Creek

Everyone seems to be thinking of SASS Premier Scoring, but are you talking about the app for iPhone/iPad which is specifically named CAS Scoring? If so, I'm fairly familiar with it and would be happy to help if I can. Send me a PM if that's the case and we can put our heads together.

20 hours ago, Marauder SASS #13056 said:

Wrong program.  

21 hours ago, OK Dirty Dan said:

Everyone seems to be thinking of SASS Premier Scoring, but are you talking about the app for iPhone/iPad which is specifically named CAS Scoring? If so, I'm fairly familiar with it and would be happy to help if I can. Send me a PM if that's the case and we can put our heads together.

Aha! I guess my mind went to SASS scoring as well. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

On 4/8/2021 at 5:12 PM, Abilene, SASS # 27489 said:

I passed by this topic several times, but the last time I looked at the subject title, I thought someone was trying to score some American Pioneer Powder.  :)

Thats what I thought it was gong to be about also. :ph34r:

Archived