SASS Wire Forum

It doesn’t come with a white Ferrari and salmon blazer

Sedalia Dave

New Sci-Fi Looking Pistol Packs 50 Rounds Of High-Velocity Personal Defense Weapon Ammo

It doesn’t come with a white Ferrari and salmon blazer, however it does come with some other amazing features including two 50-round magazines. This 5.7 chambered handgun is sure to gather props from your buddies and range rats alike.

The Kel Tek P50

Kel Tec P50 pistol

22 minutes ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

I wish Kel-Tec would take some of the money they spend on R&D and re-allocate it to their QC instead. They come up with a lot of interesting designs that are nonetheless impractical and cheaply-made to boot.

Or fire their marketing team and use that money for QC.  Anyone else remember the rifle that was advertised to the guys willing to drink their own pee?

Kel Tec ad.jpg

My boss has a 5.7 FN I think it is. I bought him a box of shells for Christmas couple years ago. $35/50, and that was before ammo went thru the roof. Shudder to think what it is now.

JHC

17 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

I wish Kel-Tec would take some of the money they spend on R&D and re-allocate it to their QC instead. They come up with a lot of interesting designs that are nonetheless impractical and cheaply-made to boot.

One of my nephews got a wild hair and bought a Tec 9 years ago. 'Bout as worthless as a derringer. Had no sights to speak of, almost took both hands to pull the trigger, and you'd do well to hit a refrigerator with it. If I ever get in a gunfight I hope the other guy is using one of those.

JHC

On 1/13/2021 at 3:12 PM, Forty Rod SASS 3935 said:

Salmons wear Blazers?  Who would have guessed?

Blazing salmon. Tasty! With a nice citrus chutney. Yum.

Archived