SASS Wire Forum

Smell the Roses

Kid Rich

13 minutes ago, Kid Rich said:

Just did a check on an upcoming shoot. There are 45 categories, including Outlaw. The number of shooters in the Outlaw Category outnumbers the number of shooters in 42 of the remaining 44 categories.

kR

I've been on the posse when you shoot and it ain't roses that I smell after you are through.  A man can't see or breathe after you shoot! :lol:  I'll see you and SB at Ambush.

Kajun

7 minutes ago, Krazy Kajun said:

I've been on the posse when you shoot and it ain't roses that I smell after you are through.  A man can't see or breathe after you shoot! :lol:  I'll see you and SB at Ambush.

Kajun

Is that from the smoke orrrrrrr............?

44 minutes ago, Kid Rich said:

Just did a check on an upcoming shoot. There are 45 categories, including Outlaw. The number of shooters in the Outlaw Category outnumbers the number of shooters in 42 of the remaining 44 categories.

kR

I agree. Folks just ain't got any sense nowadays.:ph34r:

7 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

I agree. Folks just ain't got any sense nowadays.:ph34r:

Or ------ they're just interested in a bunch of fun !!  1f603.png

He is talking about the SE Regional held in Alabama this year. Looks like a bunch of reprobates to me. If you are interested look up North Alabama Regulators or Ambush at Cavern Cove. Great group of folks and the range is showing all the work they have been putting in to make this shoot one to remember.

Archived