SASS Wire Forum

Record Gun sales.

Raylan

On course to more than 35 million background checks breaking prior records, prior record was over 27 million background checks in 2016.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/bang-most-fbi-gun-checks-ever-with-three-months-to-go

Just wait until Biden is elected and the year 2021 shows up, looks over his shoulder at 2020 and says "Hold my beer..."

11 hours ago, Smokin Gator SASS #29736 said:

I don't know how it is around the country but guns have been in pretty short supply in California. With the panic buying that's been going on a lot more could have been sold if they were available. 

Same here in Ohio. It's all over.

4 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Sounds like it's time to get rid of a few that I don't shoot...

They’ll never be worth more!!! Go for it! Name your price!

1 minute ago, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

I pray they all vote this November.

They might, but don't count on them to vote the way we like. A sizeable number of them are liberals who remain steadfast in their belief that while they may have a gun nobody else should.

18 hours ago, Smokin Gator SASS #29736 said:

I don't know how it is around the country but guns have been in pretty short supply in California. With the panic buying that's been going on a lot more could have been sold if they were available. 

still some available in CO, but not much of a selection.  Ammo on the other hand is cleaned out. 

Archived