SASS Wire Forum

Mason Dixon Stampede 2020 - Cancelled

Dutch Coroner

The Committee just finished meeting and we made the difficult decision to cancel the Mason Dixon Stampede for this year.

There are just too many uncertainties for us to try and put on the type of match we want the Mason Dixon Stampede to be. 

We are looking forward to 2021 and having a bigger and better Stampede.

We hope to see a bunch of you in Thurmont, MD the first weekend in August 2021.

Dutch
Match Director

I am afraid the 2020 Cowboy Shooting season is a bust!! Too sad. So much goes into planning big matches. There is just too much uncertainty with the virus and with state leaders on how they are going to react to open their states up.

Hopefully monthly matches will be able to get off the ground in the east. Stay safe my friends and don't let all this get you down!!

I know how hard this was for you and appreciate the advance notice. I attended last year and it was SO WELL DONE!  If those of you reading this are making plans for 2021...this is a fun and well run match!

Great big hugs!!

Scarlett

On 5/20/2020 at 10:35 PM, Scarlett said:

I know how hard this was for you and appreciate the advance notice. I attended last year and it was SO WELL DONE!  If those of you reading this are making plans for 2021...this is a fun and well run match!

Great big hugs!!

Scarlett

Dang'it, I was really looking forward to a Scarlett hug. 

Archived