Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Waimea

Jedi Gunfighter of the Year - TN Tombstone

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, Ringer said:

I believe "Godfather of Outlaw" would be more appropriate. :D

 

looks like we might have to increase his 'title' on the Jedi webpage..... ;)

 

..........Widder

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am trying to figure out when it went from Father of the Outlaws to Grandfather of the Outlaws. I only just turned 60 this year.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Buck and Ringer mentioned it, as you've already noticed.

 

If you want either, or neither, put on our webpage, let me know.....

 

60 yr old is a good number.  

 

..........Widder

 

Edited by Widder, SASS #59054
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Tn Tombstone said:

I am trying to figure out when it went from Father of the Outlaws to Grandfather of the Outlaws. I only just turned 60 this year.

 

You hide your age well, I'd have guessed 53-55. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Buck and Ringer mentioned it, as you've already noticed.

 

If you want either, or neither, put on our webpage, let me know.....

 

60 yr old is a good number.  

 

..........Widder

 

 

 

Young whippersnapper!!  :rolleyes: :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tn Tombstone said:

I am trying to figure out when it went from Father of the Outlaws to Grandfather of the Outlaws. I only just turned 60 this year.

I said "Godfather".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Damn, I did not realize I was old enough to be Tom B's Pa.

kR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't think of anyone more deserving.  TNT, I'm sure this is just the beginning of honors to be bestowed upon you, brother.  You are truly genuine in all you do on and off the range.  Windy and I feel privileged to be part of this crowd calling you friend!  Good to shoot with you and spend a little time with Lady T.  Congratulations!  And that BUCKLE!! WOW!  Wear it well.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Sassy Dancer, SASS #70118 said:

I can't think of anyone more deserving.  TNT, I'm sure this is just the beginning of honors to be bestowed upon you, brother.  You are truly genuine in all you do on and off the range.  Windy and I feel privileged to be part of this crowd calling you friend!  Good to shoot with you and spend a little time with Lady T.  Congratulations!  And that BUCKLE!! WOW!  Wear it well.  

 

Sassy,

you should have seen the look on his face.

He was called onto the stage with the ONLY intent to introduce Last Kiss, who as gonna have a drawing

for a door price for a JEDI only.

When Last Kiss started ready an unnamed resume....Tombstone looked over at KK and said..... "What in the

world are you all doing to me"..... because it was his resume in SASS.

When she finished, I opened the box and said something to the effect that I have a belt buckle that

has TN Tombstones name on the back of it..... and by UNANIMOUS choice of the JEDI Council, it says

on the front..... "JEDI Gunfighter of the Year 2019".

 

He was speechless.   Lady T and his parents were also there to enjoy the occasion.

 

The Council only picks one a year, and each year it seems to get tougher because of great

folks who shoot GF and work hard in SASS.   As many already know, Tombstone was a very

worthy and qualified recipient. 

 

..........Widder

 

 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.