SASS Wire Forum

Flag disrespect

Utah Bob #35998

How is it people can wear a mask and sunglasses, commit offences and not be detained to ascertain their identity?

Just wondering.

At least there is no problem with property damage charges. Depending on the judge will determine punishment. 

5 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

I won't post what I truly feel because plenty of gals read this forum, and I don't want to be banned....

OLG

That’s why I posted it without comment. ;)

Impossible for me to imagine why someone who is apparently so desperate to live in this country would choose to protest in such a manner, maximizing their disrespect for the nation they want to live in.  This behavior clearly shows they do not deserve to immigrate here and only  serves to hurt the cause they allegedly support.  People!

Seamus

15 hours ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Soooo, in your opinion, is wearing clothing that appears to have been made from parts of a flag disrespectful.  In reality they are not made from actual flags but from specially printed fabric.

It depends on the intent of the wearer I think. Many people wear Stars and Stripes stuff with no intention of disrespect, especially around the patriotic holidays.

Archived