SASS Wire Forum

Winter Range Applications - 12/24 Christmas Eve UPDATE

Rattlesnake Slim

Ok, listen up cowboys and cowgirls. Winter Range is over 80% full. It happens about this time every year.  If you have hopes of shooting what we think is the best cowboy action shooting match on the planet, get your application in NOW! Don't say we didn't warn ya.

• 2 weeks later...

I have been part of WR now going on my sixth year, working and shooting. My first WR was only my 4th match shot. I did not place in the top 700, LOL, but what I learned and the people I met and the friends made are priceless. If you are on the fence I would hope to nudge you over. They is so much going on during WR to "entertain" and to relax. Being part of this group is very satisfying. The southwest also is a great place to let the old west romanticism in you be explored. So much to do and see apart from WR in your down time or as part of your vacation. This is a great family event. We would love to see you and chat with you. So if it works for you come on out and be part of this great event! YEEHAW!

As of right now, we have about 70 main match positions left. There are only 4 Wild Bunch positions left. Last year we were sold out by 12/22! 

The following categories have not reached their minimums: Lady FC Duelist, Lady FC Gunfighter, and WB Lady Traditional Senior. GET THOSE APPLICATIONS IN WHILE THERE IS STILL ROOM!!

OK?

20 hours ago, Gateway Kid SASS# 70038 Life said:

So I got my notice for Cowboy main match but my check was for both Cowboy and WB

Am I in WB or not?

Regards

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Most likely.   No notice has been sent in the past for the WB event.  Last year I believe they got close to the cap, then reset the WB cap number and got everyone in.   I would sure hope that it fills this year, and that they would notify folks if they did not get in.

Email Sunshine Kay if you are actually worried.  :P

Good luck, GJ

Gateway Kid.  I saw your name on the WB list so I know you're in for that as well.  I'll post a list of the WB who's coming soon

17 hours ago, Shooting Bull said:

Bank shows my check was cashed so I think I managed to make it in under the wire. :)

:ph34r: See ya there :ph34r: I haven't talked to Griz lately, but I'm sure he's got a message he wants me to deliver to ya!:P

1 hour ago, Shooting Bull said:

Oh great. I’ll be sure to wear my Kevlar britches. :lol:

Will not do any good...He needs to beat you over the head to get your attention...Even then, some us are not sure it works...Stubborn aren't you....

Texas Lizard

Merry Christmas

1 hour ago, Texas Lizard said:

Will not do any good...He needs to beat you over the head to get your attention...Even then, some us are not sure it works...Stubborn aren't you....

Texas Lizard

Merry Christmas

Stubborn? Me? I AM NOT!!! :angry:

Archived