SASS Wire Forum

J. Peterman Sale - Great Shirts Cheap

Hi Folks,

I love J. Peterman. Their quality is very good.

These shirts are only $34.00. What a deal!

https://www.jpeterman.com/item/msh-2986/105915/the-j-peterman-shirt

The following shirts are $44.00. I have one, they are great in hot weather due to the weave of the fiber.

https://www.jpeterman.com/item/msh-1003/105915/otavalo-mountain-shirt

Happy Shopping!

Allie

BTW, I have a gazillion (slight exaggeration) white shirts. The one I wear the most is a J. Peterman men's band collar shirt. I bought it used on eBay and it looks brand new after 19 years or so.

No, I do not get a commission. I do get their emails. :lol:  I've thought of unsubscribing; but, I really :wub: their style!

My Personal Wardrobe is labeled J. Peterman, Duluth Trading Co. and Disney.  I just realized, My Sweetheart also has her closet full of the same.  those three will dress you well.  And Comfortable.  And Warm.  And Cool.

I've got several J. Peterman shirts.  Excellent quality... come to think of it, I've never had a button fall off of them.  

I like the look of that Otavalo Mountain Shirt, think I'll order one.

Thanks!

~Duc~

I got both of my JP shirts on eBay. The one that is not the OMS, has the most unusual cotton fiber. I've never owned a woman's shirt that was of that high quality. It is amazingly silky (not flimsy) and durable at the same time. Then to last 19+ years, it would need to be. It doesn't look a day older today. I used to wash and iron it at home until my hand got too painful to do much ironing. I hope their quality is unchanged.

I've also bought modern ladies clothes from them.  They have some styles (shirts, frock coats, and dusters) that are perfect for our sport.

I've shared their sales here before; but did not get as many comments as this time.

IIRC, ALL of my J Peterman shirts came with a little package of extra buttons.  I even know how to sew a button back on.  Never needed too with a Peterman shirt.  They (Peterman) also have been doing some way cool Thug Caps.

Archived