SASS Wire Forum

I was bored today (waiting on new plastic tub for powder coating) and decided to check out club across this great land of ours and others around the world

when I looked at the pictures on their sites they looked pretty much as they do around here:  big smiles, old west clothing and guns and smoke.

backgrounds varied from sand to forests but the people and stages could be from just down the trail

going to  check to see how many clubs each state has.  (too lazy to click on each state and  count)

why even Mass. has two clubs and they are pretty liberal, for the most part, up there

Yup, I have been involved with several types of competition shooting, pistol, rifle, shotgun, archery  but I have had the most fun and met the friendliest people with CAS by far. I think I'm home:)   SCJ

10 minutes ago, Cheyenne Ranger, 48747L said:

Silver Creek Jack,

is it true the wind blows so hard in Kansas that you have to aim at the edge of the target to be able to  hit it?

No CR that's not true, you have to aim 3' off the target to be able to hit it, don't know OLG must be the wind.  SCJ

The people of this game have helped my wife out more than I could have ever imagined.  99% great experience!!  You can't find that anywhere else.

5 hours ago, Hardcase Hardin said:

Maine has 4 clubs that I've found online so far,

Lookin forward to going to shoots at all of em this Summer.

What are you going to do the other 50 weeks of the year? :o:P:D

7 minutes ago, Sedalia Dave said:

What are you going to do the other 50 weeks of the year? :o:P:D

Build my house, load more ammo, make furniture for said house.  You know, the usual.  :D

And of course, plow snow.  Maine only has TWO seasons ya know.  9 months of winter and 3 months of tough sleddin.  :D

And of course, plow snow.  Maine only has TWO seasons ya know.  9 months of winter and 3 months of tough sleddin. 

We have 4 seasons!  ya forgot both early and late mud seasons.

12 hours ago, Jimmy Reb, SASS #54804 said:

And of course, plow snow.  Maine only has TWO seasons ya know.  9 months of winter and 3 months of tough sleddin. 

We have 4 seasons!  ya forgot both early and late mud seasons.

You southerners crack me up.  :D

Yall come to Tennessee. We have all four seasons in one weekend. 

And ,yes. I look at other clubs for ideas, locations and reasons to travel there. 

Imis

Archived