SASS Wire Forum

Poison gun cleaning patches?

Badlands Bob #61228

I just got a delivery of cotton cleaning patches. Apparently they are from China and cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. Check out the warning on the bottom of the bag. Fortunately, I don't think my guns will care.

https://www.amazon.com/Allen-Cleaning-Knit-Cotton-Patches/dp/B019KAW260

I just got a delivery of cotton cleaning patches. Apparently they are from China and cause cancer, birth defects and other reproductive harm. Check out the warning on the bottom of the bag. Fortunately, I don't think my guns will care.

https://www.amazon.com/Allen-Cleaning-Knit-Cotton-Patches/dp/B019KAW260

Those gooooooorilla shoes ya got'll give ya toelio and kneesles....gun patches are the least of your problems. :lol:

Kajun

I cant think of the last thing I bougbt that didn't have a warning saying California says it'll cause cancer. Seriously... I'm not joking... bought a pair of Chippewa boots had a California warning. Noticed of after wearing them a month... Started thinking two things. What is wrong with California? Another part says what do they know the other 49 don't? Leaning more towards what's wrong with California?

Pennsylvania used to require that all food sold in the state that was made with flour, grains or anything grown had to have the Penna Dept of Agriculture seal of approval on it. California is not the first state to make silly requirements of things sold in their state.

Here in California, we all are waiting for Moonbeam Jerry Brown to start spraying LA with Malathion......again (liquid cancer). Then, we'll string his scrawny butt up for sure this time....a bipartisan effort it will be. Pelosi will condem the carcinogenic and environmental impact on wildlife, when he's left out for the buzzards to eat.

Archived