SASS Wire Forum

TN State: JEDI GFer's Welcome !

Widder, SASS #59054

And ifn you aint a JEDI, you is still welcome to join in the fun.

Although I haven't seen nor studied the stages, I have been informed that once again, the TN State match at Wartrace (Wartrace Regulators) will be very GF friendly.

And when stages are GF friendly, its friendly to everyone.

I'm not talking about dump targets and such. Y'all know what I mean.

The past few years, the Wartrace Regulators have done a splendid job on their stage scenerios and target placements and I would suspect nothing less than another TN State match with great stages again.

So pack up yeowndangshootinirons and send your app. into Papa Dave. And tell him Ole Widder sez so..... ;)

..........Widder

Widder, I haven't seen the scenarios either but they are typically something we've shot some variation of through the year and I can't remember anything in the last couple of years that would have been unfriendly to Gunfighters but I can remember a few that were really sweet for Gunfighter. I think everyone will have a great time and we can still make room for more Gunfighters (as well as Traditional and Duelist shooters).

Randy

Billy,

With the speed and proficiency you are shooting FCGF, my guess is that A LOT of people will know you are there.

Tell TACO I said 'HI' and hope Y'all have a safe trip down. It will be good to see you again.

..........Widder

Hey widder

How about smoking gunfights

The wife and I will be there

Billy The Avenger

Billy glad you and Taco will be there. If you think about it and brig it I'd like to see the trigger sear jig we talked about.

I agree with Widder everyone will know you're here.

Thanks

Randy

Howdy Rolan.

It was good to meet you last Saturday.

There won't be a category for 'JEDI GF'. We will just be in the regular SASS approved categories like GF, SGF, FCGF, LGF, etc...

No JEDI GF category though.

I must admit that I like the Steampunk Category look. You do it well.

..........Widder

Woo Hoo! We will be there and I'll be shootin' gunfighter...uh... Lady Gunfighter; looking forward to it.

Sadie,

I requested to be on a posse with you and Not Hardly Done, along with a couple other folks.

Hope you didn't mind..... ;)

..........Widder

Billy glad you and Taco will be there. If you think about it and brig it I'd like to see the trigger sear jig we talked about.

I agree with Widder everyone will know you're here.

Thanks

Randy

I will try to remember we are getting ready for Texas then back home for a quick reload

Can't wait to see you guys

I wonder if the gunfighters get to win two bottles, one for each hand

Billy the Avenger

Sadie,

I requested to be on a posse with you and Not Hardly Done, along with a couple other folks.

..........Widder

Oh we will have a blast!...very much enjoyed shooting with you in NC. Hope we get on the same posse, my friend.

Sadie,

..........Widder

Widder, you'll enjoy watching Sadie shoot GF....just make sure you get to run the timer some for her. I got the chance to a few weekends ago and it was cool.

She shoots a double cocking ghetto gunfighter style. When you hear her pistol shots it'll put you in mind of Loose Cinch.

Wish I was gonna make the TN shoot this year but I still gots ta w*rk fer a livin' and the turnaround time from being at Backatcha is just too close...got some commitments I gotta keep at the office.

Ya'll have fun and hoist an adult beverage there for me while yore at it.

Kajun.

KRAZY,

I have seen Sadie shoot GF before, like at some side match events. With her proficiency with the rifle and SG, she is gonna be a very good GF.

And another good GF that is improving greatly is Scarlett Darlin.

Sorry you have to work. I should have enough fun for both of us..... :D

..........Widder

Howdy Rolan.

It was good to meet you last Saturday.

There won't be a category for 'JEDI GF'. We will just be in the regular SASS approved categories like GF, SGF, FCGF, LGF, etc...

No JEDI GF category though.

I must admit that I like the Steampunk Category look. You do it well.

..........Widder

I'm curious what a Jedi GF category would be. Any different firearms restrictions, or just anyone that is a Jedi? I'm still waiting for my invite, but then again I am still waiting for my first clean match. I've got around 50 matches I guess, so maybe I'll get it after 100. If I ever get out to TN again, maybe you can show me how to shoot a clean match, even if it's a really dirty one haha

Rolan, steam punks are always welcome at Wartrace.

Whiskey

Thanks Whiskey,

I will be there, "Steampunked to the Nines"; however, Papa Dave and Randy have told me that there won't be a "Steampunk" category. See you the week after next.

Archived