SASS Wire Forum

Sniffy would get lost in his way up the mountain.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Blackwater I wish that would come to pass...

It would be a sight to see...

Thinking of taking the Bike out for a little cruze...

Happy Happy New Year ...

In Canada you can have as much freedom as You can afford to buy...

Unless you are a conservative.... So sad we done run out, try back when you are a Liberal...

Jabez Cowboy 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129 said:

Well Winter is Here....

Jabez Cowboy

Yup, here too but with way too much rain after the snow.:(

• Sad 1

10 hours ago, Jabez Cowboy,SASS # 50129 said:

Well Winter is Here....

Jabez Cowboy

Minus 40 in both F and C outside right now in Red Deer County

• Sad 2

Just finished plowing,shoveling and raking my driveway and door yard and the neighbors. About 8" and 3-4 hours. 15 deg, warmed up a bit since the 6deg this morning. Now it's coffee, ibuprofen and recliner time!

• Like 1

A page three rescue and another bit of Canadian information, you really don't want to know about:

Screenshot-20240119-151240-Instagram (1).jpg

• Like 1

Not much different in parts of the U.S.  You look at most of the big cities/metropolitan areas and you see the same thing!! No bail, release on own recognizance, never show up for trial, arrested again for the same thing or worse, AND THEN THEY DO IT ALL OVER AGAIN!!

It’s finally going to be above freezing for the better part of the day here tomorrow!  Nine days in a row that it only got above freezing once for a couple of hours!

Edited by Blackwater 53393
  • Sad 1

What many in Canada and elsewhere, do not seem to realize is that the Canadian FEDERAL Emergencies Act was never needed, except to illegally muscle those with a conservative leaning, show just how powerful and willing to step on  Canadian's Charter Rights Trudeau was by arresting protestors, in front of their wives and children, and to FREEZE the bank accounts of those who brought food, fuel and money to the protestors.

That of course and to demonstrate to the citizens in the Riding where the protest was taking place, that he was one with them. After all, they have voted left for almost 70 years!.

When I say the Emergencies Act was not needed. The protest could have been legally ended by the use of the City of Ottawa's MUNICIPAL by-laws against the blocking of streets without a permit and the noise by-law against excessive blowing of horns.

As for towing, the City's bus transportation company and their own vehicle fleet had tow truck fully capable of towing 18 wheelers, if it became necessary.

Page three Rescue in what is becoming The Canadian Warning Thread:

JVIrs6ket5-Qd-jpeg.jpg

• Sad 1

The emergency Act was not fully brought into effect, it still required a final yes vote... Which never happened...

But Brainless used it anyway to trample the rights of the citizens, then he used mounted Cops to trample little old Ladies with Walkers....

Jabez Cowboy 

• Sad 2

They see nothing wrong in their actions and little concern, if they got caught.

Lib MP and CBC AMERA MAN CERB PAYMENTS 420671239_702366692077212_7735814193277838157_n.jpg

Can anyone say Entitled Fools...

The Clowns are running the Show ....

A week ago in was Ridding My Shadow, now I have a Foot of Snow...

Grump!

Jabez Cowboy

Jabez Cowboy 

• Like 1

Hey Triple D;

I hear you are a bit Wobbly, of late...

Met a Bearded Man that after I questioned him about How He knew You , Well to make along story a little shorter...

I interrogated, tortured, and threatened his life, he finally admitted you were his brother-in-law... 

He admitted that Barn Sweeper was his Brother-in-Law with-out the need of torturing him...

Jabez Cowboy   

• Haha 3