SASS Wire Forum

Uniquetek reloader light

Judson T. Oakley

A friend gave me one several years ago. Mine worked excellent, ONLY problem I had was old dogs have trouble with new tricks and forgot to turn it off when I was done reloading. Found the battery was pretty high priced in my area. GW

Mine worked fine, very bright. Maybe yours was defective. I eventually replaced it with the link provided, no more dead batteries.

http://inlinefabrication.com/collections/lighting

Mine worked fine, very bright. Maybe yours was defective. I eventually replaced it with the link provided, no more dead batteries.

This link is not the same light. I looked at this option and it certainly looks better for more $$. It looks like this is a 110 V system with a battery pack. The light I have is a small portable AAA light that runs a 5 lumens LED as posted on Uniqueteks website. It is what it says it is. Just does not do the job.

This link is not the same light. I looked at this option and it certainly looks better for more $$. It looks like this is a 110 V system with a battery pack. The light I have is a small portable AAA light that runs a 5 lumens LED as posted on Uniqueteks website. It is what it says it is. Just does not do the job.

He didn't say it was.

My Uniquetek light worked adequately... but I like my strip of 6 LED light down the inside of the front of my 550 better. Again, no batteries to go out...

Hello Judson,

Vendor bashing is not allowed. The following is from the Guidelines. " The SASS Wire is not to be used for individuals to challenge vendors or argue their cases or conflicts. It is never to be used as a leveraging tool for any reason. Those are personal issues and not acceptable on the Wire."

Others have stated that their lights worked. Please contact the vendor.

Regards,

Allie

I ordered one of the UniqueTek lights that runs on the AAA battery for my 550. Mine had an unreliable on/off switch. I contacted UniqueTek and they immediately sent a replacement. They didn't even want the defective unit back. They stand behind their products with excellent customer service.

I originally bought the led light strips, but when he came out with the center light with the 110 power I bought that. I also bought the splitter that allows me to switch between my 2- 550's without having to buy 2 power cords and use up an extra outlet on my power strip. My original Uniquetek light worked fine, I just got tired of buying batteries for it.

Archived