SASS Wire Forum

Custom engraved loading blocks - FINALLY!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

HD,

Ricochet Ruthie & I are anxiously awaiting the loading blocks. Not trying to rush you but do you have an approximate ship date yet? Can't wait to use them and show them off at Wartrace,

Thanks,

Chickamauga Slim

Hi Slim. I believe your blocks are on the drying rack right now. If so, they will ship this weekend. If not, they will be on the rack this weekend and ship Tuesday. I can check for sure when I return home this evening.

Thanks for the update! Can't wait to get 'em. I am beginning to wish we had ordered more. Maybe if the tax man goes easy on me we will be reordering.

Sorry for the delay, bit of a busy day. your blocks are on the way!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Alright guys, this is going to be a sort-of last call before I had to disassemble the machine and get it ready for a move.

I will turn blocks out as fast as I possibly can for the next 45 days. for every 5 blocks ordered, one will come FREE. It's really just a 20% discount.

15 characters on each block, any rimmed caliber. Same great lifetime warranty.

Sale ends in mid june or when I reach 200 orders. which will probably happen faster than mid-june.

I will then be down for several months while we move the machines and finishers.

If you've ever thought about getting a block, now is the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Placed an order for five of these blocks and cannot say how disappointed I was in the workmanship when I received my order.

1 out of 10 pistol and rifle round would fit flush in the hole of the blocks, the rest set on top of the block to the point I had to back the screw out just so I could close and use the blocks, also the holes are so tight that the ammo has to be forced into the holes and back out.

There are spots missed in the staining and finished with chips and splits in the wood where the drill bit was forced through the wood, and a note saying the wood will chip and split with large caliber holes

(use the right drills and go slow) and to place the blocks in the sun so the holes will open up. If that was the case half the screws and pins in our wood gun carts would have fallen out by know. Sense I needed to use these blocks for two up coming matches I did not have time to return them so I will not ask for a refund.

So from what I have received and seen I'm sorry HD but I will not be recommending your product and when I receive my new blocks from Old West Creations will not use them.

• 3 weeks later...

H D, just wanted you to know that I picked up my mail today and your refund was there

Thank you for what you did, you took used blocks back that you did not have to do so

I'm going donate the refund to the Shriners Hospital fund

Thank you and God bless

• 1 month later...

Archived