SASS Wire Forum

Colorado State Championship 2015

Scary Indian Dude

Howdy Y'all,

It's time for another great shoot. The Colorado State Championship this year will be held in Montrose, CO, at the San Juan Shooting Range.

This year we have the privilege of shooting the stages written by the current World Champion, Cobra Cat. Cobra Cat will be writing, and setting up the stages for this year's shoot.

Cobra Cat & San Juan will also be holding a shooting Class before the shoot, if you are interested in attending you need to sign up as soon as possible before the class fills up.

For more information you can go to the San Juan range web site. http://www.sanjuanrange.com/ Applications are available online.

Hope to see y'all there.

Scary

San Juan has a really nice range with plenty of camping, just off a paved road. Anyone that has not been to San Juans range needs to shoot it at least once. There are 14-16 bays with a plethora of targets. I'm sure there will be some good movement and great stages if they are written and set up by Cobra Cat.

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of my Colorado pards there. And if you get the chance come on down

Assassin. I know it is gonna be a good one cuz when you have a World/National/Regional/State champion

writing the stages you know they know what they are doing and it will be sure to challenge everyone to be at their best.

The views are great, the location one of a kind and the company will be outstanding!

What's not to love?

See ya there

:FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

• 3 weeks later...

Haven't been there since 1995 and we are really looking forward to it.

See you all on the range.

Jackrabbit Joe and Sly Puppy

Sun City, Arizona

Hi Rose yes we are Hope your both ok and take care with the knee. looking forward to seeing you guys there.

Also heading to Hell On Wheels in Cheyenne and a few other ones up and around there.

See you there. How's Mike doing?

JRJ

Cobra Cat has sent me the stages for the Colorado State at the San Juan Range in Montrose. Just what you would expect from the Champion of World/National/State/Regional/.... who has been shooting since ... well probably since he learned to walk and could keep his holsters on.

It is going to be a "HOOT"

Sonora and I will see you all there.

Blazen Vaquero

Application attached

http://sanjuanrange.com/2015%20Colorado%20State.pdf

We'll see you two there too

We'll see you two there too

That's good news. We always enjoy shooting with you and Kathouse

BV

Cobra Cat has sent me the stages for the Colorado State at the San Juan Range in Montrose. Just what you would expect from the Champion of World/National/State/Regional/.... who has been shooting since ... well probably since he learned to walk and could keep his holsters on.

It is going to be a "HOOT"

Sonora and I will see you all there.

Blazen Vaquero

Application attached

http://sanjuanrange.com/2015%20Colorado%20State.pdf

The website for the Colo State is presently "down". I think they are updating the Who's Coming list. Hopefully will be back up soon but in the meantime if you are looking for an application, PM me and I will email you one. Or if you have any questions otherwise.

BV

The webs

For more information you can go to the San Juan range web site. http://www.sanjuanrange.com/ Applications are available online.

Hope to see y'all there.

Scary

When I try to access the San Juan Range website I get the message "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded." Must be hundreds of shooters downloading applications at the last minute. Oh well, I'm a confirmed shooter with a camping spot to boot so I'm GTG.

The websWhen I try to access the San Juan Range website I get the message "Bandwidth Limit Exceeded." Must be hundreds of shooters downloading applications at the last minute. Oh well, I'm a confirmed shooter with a camping spot to boot so I'm GTG.

They are obviously having "technical difficulties". I can probably get whatever information anyone may need until it gets fixed.

See you there.

BV

If I did this right -- below should be another link to the application

http://sanjuanrangers.webs.com/2015%20Colorado%20State.pdf

The website is back up and running!

CBG

It is back up but the Who's Coming still needs to be updated. Don't be too concerned if your name is not there yet and if you are looking to see if someone else you want to shoot with is going . . . . what the heck just assume they are and come on too.

BV

At 73 entries, doesn't seem much interest in this shoot?

At such a nice range, a good warm up for EOT and a WB champs, you'd think there would at least over a 100 by now?

Hope there's more coming.

At such a nice range, a good warm up for EOT and a WB champs, you'd think there would at least over a 100 by now?

I know of 3 (including me) who are entered, but not on the list. They should get it updated soon.

CBG

Has been like getting blood out of a stone from the outset.! is

The last count, about a week ago, I was told was 95.

Who's Coming list has been updated. It shows 97 and San Juan was picking up the mail today.

BV

http://sanjuanrange.com/whos%20coming.pdf

Always great to shoot with you.

BV

Just told that the Colorado State is over 100 now. Will try to get the Who's Coming list updated by the computer guru. Certainly beyond me.

BV

As of yesterday the count is 111 Cowboys and Cowgirls.

Up to 113! Gonna be a great match!

CBG

Here is the link to Who's Coming as of yesterday. Still time to join us.

http://sanjuanrange.com/whos%20coming.pdf

BV

Dang! I was hoping to make this, but daughter's bridal shower is that weekend and I have chef and airport taxi duty.

Best of luck to all who do make it.

LT

Archived