SASS Wire Forum

"DEADWOOD" HBO Series DVD Collection - On Sale

Cat Brules

Just a heads up for those interested......

There is a "Deadwood" HBO series DVD collection on sale at Costco at a reduced price.

I DO NOT KNOW if this is the complete series, just one season, etc., but I'll check it out when I go to Costco today or tomorrow. It sez here: Reg price = $16.99 - $4.00 = $12.99

Thanks! I'll buy the set. I like to watch western DVDs in my travel trailer at CAS matches. It helps me maintain a cowboy mindset. I'll add these to the Bonanza and Lone Ranger DVDs I found in the bargain bin at Wally World.

Thanks! I'll buy the set. I like to watch western DVDs in my travel trailer at CAS matches. It helps me maintain a cowboy mindset. I'll add these to the Bonanza and Lone Ranger DVDs I found in the bargain bin at Wally World.

I think Ben Cartwright would have a stroke if he landed in Deadwood! :lol:

I have the hole set my self.

WOW a great show it was.

I can believe they cancelled it ?

I don't know, old Ben had 4 sons to 4 different wives who all died mysteriously, maybe Hop Sing was Bens Mr Wu

'Fraid those boys wouldda fed old Ben & Company to the pigs. :-)

Got the whole set too !

Love to watch that show, and seen what was billed as "Season 4" but it turned out to be the producer of the show, crying about why he was not "allowed" to make the rest of the shows.

I don't get the "allowed" part and the "other shows" part. He lead me to think there was something political involved in the shut down. At any rate, he was very bitter.

Got the whole set too !

Love to watch that show, and seen what was billed as "Season 4" but it turned out to be the producer of the show, crying about why he was not "allowed" to make the rest of the shows.

I don't get the "allowed" part and the "other shows" part. He lead me to think there was something political involved in the shut down. At any rate, he was very bitter.

Me too. :D

Archived