SASS Wire Forum

Dropped gun or no call ?

I sure wish you guys would make up your minds and resolve this. Maybe we should move on to rank points. Hasn't been an argume.... I mean discussion about this for at least a month.

I'm an advocate for scoring by rank points. How about you? But . . . . if you want to argue the point let's start a new thread.

It's the perfect time now that this thread has run six pages! :lol:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Powers What Be decided to just let us call it however made the most members on the posse feel best. Some really like calling penalties so those posses get to call it a SDQ.

Some posses like to argue like hell and then give the shooter a lower penalty... so it's just a miss.

Some posses like to just let it go because 'it wasn't that bad and although it did fall not all of it landed in the same place so just go ahead and score it a prop failure since we don't like those kinda stoopit props anyway and we never use them where we shoot so all in favor? AYE! Unanimous it's a NO CALL.

Then there's the kind that actually chase down the great white buffalo golf cart and there is a gathering of the usual suspects... some finger pointing and some loud talk from whence comes .... MSV...which is actually the right call since it didn't break the 170.

Then there is the occasional $50 paid and a TG meeting convened but 2 of the 3 didn't even know that there was such a call.

So... at the awards banquet the guy who got the call got a trophy and their competition made the mistake of breaking a rule that was an easy one.

PS... don't be sending me no fence posts or black marks.... I'll appeal.

The Powers What Be decided to just let us call it however made the most members on the posse feel best. Some really like calling penalties so those posses get to call it a SDQ.

Some posses like to argue like hell and then give the shooter a lower penalty... so it's just a miss.

Some posses like to just let it go because 'it wasn't that bad and although it did fall not all of it landed in the same place so just go ahead and score it a prop failure since we don't like those kinda stoopit props anyway and we never use them where we shoot so all in favor? AYE! Unanimous it's a NO CALL.

Then there's the kind that actually chase down the great white buffalo golf cart and there is a gathering of the usual suspects... some finger pointing and some loud talk from whence comes .... MSV...which is actually the right call since it didn't break the 170.

Then there is the occasional $50 paid and a TG meeting convened but 2 of the 3 didn't even know that there was such a call.

So... at the awards banquet the guy who got the call got a trophy and their competition made the mistake of breaking a rule that was an easy one.

Thanks for the clarification. :)

You "nailed it" brother!

LMFAO!!!!!

FENCE POST!!??? I THOT HE WASA TELLING ME TO ASK SPLITRAIL!!!!

A fence post is meaningless without a turtle atop it. :o:lol::ph34r:;)

The "turtle" is too busy with Russia, Ukrane, Israel, Benghazi, health care, etc to spend any time on this here forum!

But a stump.png should be self-explanatory.

Does this mean you're "stumped"?

Does this mean you're "stumped"?

No. I know the correct call.

I thot I did tuu, until PW gave an opposite suggestion, sort of....

No. I know the correct call.

Me too. MSV

Archived