SASS Wire Forum

You gonna pull thet hogleg or whistle,,,,DRIVEL?!

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's one thing what has been keeping my busy..

Wheel chair ramp for the cabin so my sis can use it again. Still needs some stain and some dirt work at the bottom, but it's built anyway

10603610_10201729451918102_7479552344573

GOOD JOB GRIZZ!!!

Yeah, Bill! I'm too good of a cook for her to let go of!!

'Sides, she likes that little way I've got of makin' her wiggle 'n' giggle!! :rolleyes:;):lol::lol:B)

:o

is this the END of the DRIVEL thread ?

fun run while it lasted

CB :huh:

Until Branch is allowed back I'll be posting with him and the others over at the other place mostly. I will swing by and bump this one up occasionally ;)

It's more w**k to get it done, like Purdy Boy said, but we shall prevail. I kinda' support Branch on this myself, hence the slow drip drip drip of the Drivel lately. Ol' Badger seldom stops by and some of the others have decided to kind of boycott since Jack was banished. It's sad that what had become the model of Saloon eccentricity has become so quiet!!

I will still continue to post here, (you can't really call what we've done contributing) and hope that others will wander back after a while. ;)B)

you know, with the overstepping done and the nitpicking, I've lost some of my enthusiasm!!!

liked it better before the change in moderators...

SASS is having enuff problems without stalwarts like me getting bummed out!!

I'd hate to have a Moderator's job!!

It must be really hard to keep personal feelings out of it and to remain entirely objective in the heat of the "debate"!!

Everyone makes mistakes, and unlike the range, personal conflicts..........................

I hate when the confuser ain't doin' it's thing!!

I'm still learnin' this new MAC!

I like it a lot! First of all, it is very compact. No "tower" or separate component to take up space. The whole thing is contained in the video monitor whack is less than two inches thick and has a very large, very clear picture. I've had it up since May and have yet to have a virus attack or slowdown due to malware or spyware or any of a number of other invasions that are common with the average PC.

It was more expensive, and it IS different to use, but the graphics are phenomenal and my music stuff is so much simpler to do. Someone who is truly computer literate will have a ball with this thing!

Did I mention that it's more expensive? It is but I think it was worth it!!!

This one, which is really a middle of the road unit as far as size and pricing, was just about half again as much as a comparable PC with the same capability and extras. I like it a lot for the things that it is better at, such as music stuff and the graphics that Schoolmarm uses for school.

I STILL have a lot to learn about using it and trial and error seems to work best. I bought the MAC for Dummies latest version, but either I'm dumber than they're capable of dealing with, or they have drifted from their task. Many of the simple things that I want to learn are overlooked entirely, or are glossed over with jargon and little real instruction.

I am able to do all the stuff I could on my old PC, but there's some stuff I really want to get a handle on.

• 2 weeks later...

Figured I'd rescue this thread from the lower pages.

Don't seem right that it should fade away. Some folks take too much too seriously!!!

:rolleyes:<_<

well, over "there" we dunt hav tu watch wat we say, for fear of being banned. and you know what, it's right pleasant over "there" without someone looking over your shoulder. or judging you or or or or

well, over "there" we dunt hav tu watch wat we say, for fear of being banned. and you know what, it's right pleasant over "there" without someone looking over your shoulder. or judging you or or or or

Colts are better than Roogers! :P

Comments like that might get a person banned in either forum :lol:

Well, I try to watch what I type here and there both, and there's been a few times I probably said too much and just got away with it. Many of the things that I would say would not only get me banned but likely arrested, so I've learned to measure my responses.

I have also found that like the old days when electronic communication was mostly on CB radios, I like a few people a whole lot less after meeting them in person, and few others a whole lot more.

If I insult you, it is likely that you are educated better than average or you probably didn't notice it. You don't have to, (although I sometimes do) use crude or off color words to get a point across, and doing it with civility gives you the upper hand.

I'm sorry that some of the frequent posters on this thread have chosen to depart. I expressed my opinion of the incident that led to those departures to those who were involved. I even boycotted the entire wire for a while to express my displeasure, and did so at a time when I really needed the forum to pass along important information. I now chose to let it go and it's probably time for others to do so as well. Some things were said that should not have been said in the way they were said and everybody knows it. Both sides were wrong and both sides have admitted that to a point.

Maybe it's time to bury the hatchet and make nice. No one is profiting from this and I think deep down everybody knows it.

Lets get back to the joys of Drivel as we know it!!

Mornin'!

It IS morning, isn't it? :unsure:

almost bedtime now,,, ise bushed!!

No coffee. Start getting ready for Midwest Classic!

Schoolmarm waits until she gets to school to fix her coffee. I'm allergic to the stuff, so we only have coffee in the house on Saturday, Sunday and days when she doesn't teach.

I can do tea and so mostly I just have iced tea with my breakfast when I have breakfast. If somebody visits we have one of those Keurig coffee makers that makes a cup at a time and Schoolmarm keeps good stuff around for weekends and occasions.

I can't do orange juice either, but I'm still better off than Schoolmarm. She was bitten by a tick a year or so ago and has developed an allergy to all red meats. No beef, lamb, pork, or even bison or hell, even armadillo!!

She's limited to poultry and seafood. To make things even worse, she doesn't like shrimp or scallops!!

I might just croak if I couldn't get my bacon or sausage, and I don't mean that chicken or turkey stuff either!!

Archived