SASS Wire Forum

You gonna pull thet hogleg or whistle,,,,DRIVEL?!

Well that was the longest interview I have had by far; a little over 2 hours. I feel like it went well, let's hope for an offer in the next day or so. Drinks on my tab tonight.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Figure I been off long enough!

Took a little time off, but I was shooting and entertaining and winning the Black Gold Brownie Contest last week and didn't get home 'til yesterday afternoon, so stayin' off was easier than you might expect. I did look in often so's I wouldn't miss anything I might be needed for.

Ain't heard from Branch, but hope to in the next few days.

PBCC!! Hope the Missus is doing well!

Two rounds on me for the house there, Bottles!!

gonna have to dig around in the shop , runnin low on shotgun shells

think there is some shot , somewhere

CB

Rock salt ought to work in a pinch.

I got shot, but no wads, was gonna go get some but mom called needing help with her new windows 8 tablet thingy.

Let me just say, I hate windows 8. I got it on the internet for yer, and managed to get the cursor bigger before I was ready to throw it out the window. she already had it set up for the geek squad to visit tomorrow, so I suggest she ask them to make it look like the old windows. I didn't have the patience to figure out how to do it tonight.

gonna have to dig around in the shop , runnin low on shotgun shells

think there is some shot , somewhere

CB

those broken parts laying around ought to work too,,,, or a bunch of old primers with some gravel...

Don't drink coffee myself. Stuff makes me break out in hives.

I stuck a knife in Schoolmarm's coffee this mornin' and when I pulled it out the coffee came with it!! :o Looked like a popsicle!! :lol: When I finally got the blade pulled out, it looked like a strip of tinfoil!! :rolleyes:

tomorrow is momma's surgical biopsy.... her second chemo treat will be set back at least two weeks, hopefully this mass is benign or the same lymphoma as the other side.

oh yea, she now has less hair than I do...... :o:o but tha's ok, hopefully the chemo is killing the cancer cells as well as it's dun in her hair cells... :huh::huh:

it's like being on a road thru the mountains....

Hey Grizz!! I get my new knee brace this Thursday!! Been waiting almost a month for the #%^*& insurance companies to approve it and then get it ordered, shipped, and delivered! I ain't looking forward to wearing it, but the relief if any, will be welcome!!

Schoolmarm has a little Sugar Baby watermelon in the fridge that she's 'bout to slice up!! Yummy!!

Shy Annie!! Keep a good thought and carry our prayers with ya'!!

Blackwater, glad they finally got the new brace fer ya. Seems like all my parts are mad at me lately, but at least they take turns causing me pain, if they all decided to act up at once I'd be in real trouble.

thanks all,,,

on the farm when I was a kid, we had this "road" thru the fields that we called the "bumpy road". that's what this feels like.

Dr. told us today that lymphoma that manifests in the breast is extremely rare, this is only his second case in 25 yrs...

Blackwater, glad they finally got the new brace fer ya. Seems like all my parts are mad at me lately, but at least they take turns causing me pain, if they all decided to act up at once I'd be in real trouble.

Ain't it the truth!!!

knees, for every pound you're overweight, it is an extra 8 pounds of stress on your knees....

Evabody musta' slept in this mornin'!

Today, I'm the one who slept in!!

Didn't miss much!! <_<

Archived