SASS Wire Forum

WTB '97 shotgun 1,000,000+ Serial number

Hello All,

I am looking for a rare item, which is an 1897 shotgun with a 1,000,000+ serial number. I like these guns for a number of reasons, but mainly the stock. The less tinkered with, the better and would prefer bone-stock and uncut.

I will pay according to condition, so if you have a "safe queen" now would be the time to let 'er go.

Shoot me a PM - pictures are a MUST otherwise I have no idea what the real condition is.

Thanks,

Dang It Dan

863 206-9665

danbeale79@gmail.com

Well I wasn't really looking a couple of weeks ago but after I talked to my gunsmith here it seems that the original shotgun I started this game with is DOA. I have actually worn out the frame in key areas. Even adding some weld here and there is only a temporary fix. Now, if I can find a new frame I might be able to revive it, but I think I would rather just start over.

Thanks,

Dan

I've got one from the last year, alas, it is not for sale. But perhaps a suggestion. Couldn't you get any 'E' series, work it up, and put your wood on it? Seems like a lot broader range to find.

Dan,I have three 10121xx.21inch barrel 10129xx.18.5 10133xx21.I will try to send you some pictures.

Willbur

contact me at Wilburrose@aol.com

937-435-6588

Wilbur you were right, the pics never showed up. Please let me know about the receiver at any rate.

Thanks,

Dan

I've got one from the last year, alas, it is not for sale. But perhaps a suggestion. Couldn't you get any 'E' series, work it up, and put your wood on it? Seems like a lot broader range to find.

That may be what it comes down to. The big numbers are hard to find and when you do, they want, well, big numbers for 'em.

I have Moisin Nagant rifle in a bag and a high point carbine if you are interested.........hey just trying to help.

Yeah, you have been so ready to help (?) when I need it. What kind of help, I am not quiet sure of, but always ready.

Getting any sleep yet?

mine aint' quite thit new, wait a minute,,,,(running to get drimmel with fine tool, whirrrrrr zip zip whir, polish polish)

hey, I just found one in the back of the safe..... you wanted a 11 million number right???

mine aint' quite thit new, wait a minute,,,,(running to get drimmel with fine tool, whirrrrrr zip zip whir, polish polish)

hey, I just found one in the back of the safe..... you wanted a 11 million number right???

Thats right. If I can't shoot as fast as ya'll I may as well say " I have just the guns CC had on when he woo all dem womens!"

Archived