SASS Wire Forum

What's the call

Wyatt

that was funny!!! yu and yur brother share the same shortage...

It's all in how you load the shotgun. After watching Deuce Stevens youtube video I finally perfected my own variation in the technique. Watch and admire the clip below paying special note to two things.....the shotgun loading technique for the first two shots and listen closely at the very end of the video clip to hear my exclamation of glee upon finishing said train wreck of a stage.

(Video provided by Kraps Productions) :blink:

http://s280.photobucket.com/user/Rolan_Kraps/media/Piedmont%20regulators/March%202014/DSCN2311.mp4.html?sort=4&o=69

I can do that too!!!! sometimes even better!!

It's all in how you load the shotgun. After watching Deuce Stevens youtube video I finally perfected my own variation in the technique. Watch and admire the clip below paying special note to two things.....the shotgun loading technique for the first two shots and listen closely at the very end of the video clip to hear my exclamation of glee upon finishing said train wreck of a stage.

(Video provided by Krap Productions) :blink:

http://s280.photobucket.com/user/Rolan_Kraps/media/Piedmont%20regulators/March%202014/DSCN2311.mp4.html?sort=4&o=69

KK

If you think that's a train wreck, we have not hung out enough together (which we have not).

How about when your bandana, which is normally stuffed securely into your suspenders for shooting, becomes jarred loose by running from station to station.

Now it is in your way to obtain the SG shells for loading and use.

You finally get two SG shells out and go to stuff one into the 97 port only to have the EVIL bandana go in first.

Realizing it you pull out the bandana only to have the SG shell fly wildly into that void of space known as Illegal Ammo.

OH, THE HORROR!!

I do not wear a bandana anymore except for banquets and such.

I still have nightmares.

Waimea

:FlagAm:

btt for those who want to see how it was mounted...

What? me like attention?

_GIR0806.jpg

Shy Annie,

looks like a couple of those hombres are looking at your butt..... :o

and those pretty ladies behind you look like they are trying not to laugh..... :lol:

Be careful......be very careful.

..........Widder

but thit wernt the real posse pic!!! fortunately!

Calico Mary:

this comment ain't against you nor meant to imply anything bad on you.....but ifn you have any intentions of ever hangin around Shy Annie, ya might want to wear a couple flea collars for braclets....... :lol:

Shy Annie is the only Pard who can wear cowhide chaps and still make the cow feel embarrassed..... :ph34r:

..........Widder

Thay taint cowhide!!! they're my great danes!!!! my chiwawas are on my spur straps!

SHEESH!!!!!!! get it right!!

Thay taint cowhide!!! they're my great danes!!!! my chiwawas are on my spur straps!

SHEESH!!!!!!! get it right!!

So that's what the yappin was all about. Can't wait to see the poodle straps............I know you got rid of the Yorkie straps after you tripped on the hair.

gotta love it!!

You know the where the most dangerous place is in the country is?..........between Purdy Boy and a camera. ;)

Hmmmm, I thot it was between you and Dang It's Darlin! :wub: !!! :o:P:P;):D

:o:o:P:P:P:P:P:P

I liked her response better the other day when we were talking about a deal for the PW! :P:P

:P:P:P :P :P:P;);):D:D

ok...shoppin' list fer trip.....food, water, SpongeBob undies, and flea collars....got it!! ;):lol::lol:

PEANUT BUTTER....you forgot PEANUT BUTTER

Ize dunt go to a shoot without it!!

Archived