SASS Wire Forum

Iron Cowboy at Park City, KY 4/11 & 4/12

Blackwater 53393

The eight stage in one day Iron Cowboy match is back at Rock Castle. Park City, KY will host the match at Park Mammoth Resort shooting complex.

Fire 'n' Fallback is writing eight more new stages for your shooting enjoyment.

More info on the Events Forum. This was a hoot last year and it looks to be another blast upcoming.

Side matches on Friday, April 11, Main Match Saturday, April 12, Awards and live entertainment Saturday night. Camping is available close to the range and the Lodge is open and reservations available. Tell 'em you're going to shoot the match.

man, yur killing me!!!! too early!

Sorry Mack! They were supposed to have it posted over the weekend. I'll check into it tomorrow Meanwhile check out The Rock Castle Rangers. on your search engine.

www.rockcastleshootingcenter.com/

Nate said yes but then he said he needed to confirm it with Nick. I wasn't able to stay and talk to 'em yesterday but I'm purty sure it's on!!

Had a ball shooting yesterday! Six stages was fun. I can do eight easily!!

• 1 month later...

I've been asked to announce that at least a couple of firearms companies have stepped up and donated guns to be given away at this event!!

I know of at least five guns to be awarded.

Looking forward to seeing y'all there!!

Let's Ride!!! Almost 200 hundred rounds in one day...HECK - YEA!

Mr. Bad Jeemes Kelly,

I don't know you, so please, take this in the fun spirit it is meant to be in........There will be plenty of Turkeys at this shoot, and I am one of them!!! The beards just ain't quite as long, but, the chests are just as puffed out, just a bit lower than they used to be!!! :P:lol: So, come on down and shoot, your Fine Feathered Flock of Fowl Game will still there Sunday. ;)

Knob Creek Drover

I ain't so sure ol' Drover is right about them beards!!

He IS right about them gobblers bein' there on Sunday!!

Down by the shop I'm usin' I seen what had to be thirty turkeys traipsin' off across a clearing last week!! And me without a shotgun!!

Fire and Fall Back,

I have been trying to download an application and it won't let me in. (It might know me by my computer's signature and doesn't want to let me in, so I am gonna try to by-pass it and get to a more forgiving soul!) Can I sign up on Saturday when I get there. And, if I can, what time (central time) do I have to get there?

Thanks

KCD

Yes!! Y'all can sign up on match day!

Knobby, I ain't sure what time we start so I'd say be there at 7:30 or 8:00 to be safe!!

Sounds like fun. 5 guns to be given away..Wow!!

Miss Behavin' and I will be in Washington state. Visiting our first grandchild:) hopefully next year!

Ringer

Sounds like fun. 5 guns to be given away..Wow!!

Miss Behavin' and I will be in Washington state. Visiting our first grandchild:) hopefully next year!

Ringer

Congrats on the grandbaby!! Y'all gonna be back for Black Gold, right???

Thanks Blackwater:)

Have not got Miss B. Committed on Black Gold yet. It's on our radar. Lots of fun and best fish fry I've ever had!!

Ringer

We'll miss you this time, but IF I keep practicing you might not be so lucky next time!! Y'all have a safe trip and tickle that young'un for me a time or two!!

An Fire'n'Fallback says side matches will start around or a little before noon. There's a good chance you can get a few stages of Wild Bunch in too!!!

Sorry Mack! They were supposed to have it posted over the weekend. I'll check into it tomorrow Meanwhile check out The Rock Castle Rangers. on your search engine.

So why not just put the link in the original post to be of service to folks helping them out!

So why not just put the link in the original post to be of service to folks helping them out!

CHECK POST # 4

Yessir!! Round noon Friday on activities and we're on for Saturday night!!!

Boben Weev and Miss Weev are on the road there. ETA around 3 this afternoon. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Boben Weev and Miss Weev are on the road there. ETA around 3 this afternoon. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

OUTSTANDING!!

This little match orta grow like crazy! I didn't even get to shoot and still had a blast!!

Weather was outstanding and everybody bragged on the stages!!

My dear sweet wife broke her ankle while walking the dog just after midnight and she and I spent most of the early morning in the emergency room. Thanks to erveryone for their concern and well wishes.

I'll let some other folks say what they will about the weekend when they get time. Thanks to everyone who attended and all of the folks that worked so hard to make it happen!!

Put this one on your callender for next year!! Stay tuned for some future plans and announcements.

It was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Fire N' Fallback wrote some great stages, with lot's of movement. If my buckaroo, Mustang Lewis, wasn't already hooked he is now. Those that weren't there missed a fantastic match. We will be at the Iron Cowboy IV.

Archived