SASS Wire Forum

Black Gold Shootout July 17-19

Jackaroo, you will have a great time, just watch out for Whiskey Creek, he is a very bad influence as far as I can tell.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jackaroo, you will have a great time, just watch out for Whiskey Creek, he is a very bad influence as far as I can tell.

Why Tn T, why you pickin' on ole WCJ like that?! You know he's gonna be only one of a whole buncha 'bad influences' hangin around in them Kaintucky hills in July. But I guess maybe I can see why his name mighta popped inta yer head first! :P

I dont know Titus, Copperhead and I did a well funded study last year and we found that the matches Whiskey Creek was not there neither one of us felt as bad the next morning. We concluded WCJ was the instagator.

In my buddy Johnson's defense I feel it necessary to poin out that he didn't hold yer respective noses and pour it down ya's. <_<:rolleyes::o

He CAN be awfully encouraging, however!! ;):lol:

Bad influence....bad influence!!!!!! you say TnT I'd reckon that's puttin' it mildly :lol::lol:

Yep I'm very familiar with WCJ's tactics, once at the Badlands Bar 3 .a few years back,......and more recently over here at our Nationals. Hmmmm! I think we'd better come up with somethin' for him. :D:D

But still lookin' forward to being more bad influenced... :lol::lol::lol:

Jackaroo, I forgot you were involved in the Great Australian Crown Shortage of 2012, (that never happens at Black Gold as the liquor store is about 2 miles away and they lay in extra during that time of the year.) Look forward to downing a few with you and yours, see you in July.

Blackwater, he may have held my nose and poured it down my throat, I sure don't think I would have done that to my own danged self, I just cant remember and he wont say.

I been there!! You brought it on yerowndangedself!! :o;):lol::lol::lol:

Tune up the two stroke Margarita Machine!!! :P:wub:

Jackaroo, glad to have ya. Now don't let these boys scare ya off. There ain't never been no nose holding had to be done, it was all on there own free will.

All you long range shooters will have it nice this year, we just finished a 22x30 shelter for you shoot from! Only for the shade mind you, not any of that R word this year.

Tombstone, I can hear that 2 stroke machine a running now.

I better go out and start kick starting the machine next warm weekend, I would hate to get up there and have it break down or something.

Copperhead, I'll bring your powder to the Crap Shoot, and still waiting on pictures of your scooter.

Tombstone, if your coming to the Crap Shoot in March bring me that windshield.

I recently got some Trail Boss powder (5lb jugs). I have one jug left and will bring it to the match for sale, and I am trying to get some Clays, if I can get it I will bring what I don't want to keep to the shoot ( I have to order way more that I'll use to make the price reasonable after shipping and hazmat fee)

hey Bitteroot, if'n ya get any more of those 5lb Trail Boss jugs I'd gladly relieve one or two of them from you please. Long as it don't go 'off' by July? :D

Did I hear someone say a "margarita machine"???? If so that Kelli girl of mine will be right there in no time :wub:

Looking forward to seeing y'all come my birthday Yeehaaw :lol::lol::lol: ......& no crown royal shortage woohoo!

Jackaroo

If u want that 5lb of Trail Boss I keep it for U until July. Checked yesterday with my supplier, they are out of 5lb jugs but have the 9oz bottle. Will keep trying to get more. Just Let me know if u want me to save this one for u.

Bitterroot

Yes Sir,...That would be great Bitteroot, thanks very much.

If you coming to Land Run in April, or know of someone coming I can give you/them the gold dust.

Jack

This is getting better by the moment.!!

Hey y'all!! It's my mom's eightieth birthday this next Monday, March 3rd. She's the one that bakes up all those crazy deserts that I come up with so that there's plenty for everybody!! Catch her on facebook and wish her a happy! Dot Roehrich

Thanks Jake! I'll do that!!

I hope I can make it there this year. I shot the first Black Gold Match with my pard Hopalong Cassidy. We had a blast and I think I did pretty dang good. Got to go back for seconds. Now you know what seconds are?

Hey y'all!! It's my mom's eightieth birthday this next Monday, March 3rd. She's the one that bakes up all those crazy deserts that I come up with so that there's plenty for everybody!! Catch her on facebook and wish her a happy! Dot Roehrich

Happy Birthday Mom.

Lucky

Copperhead,

If ya have a spot for a 30' camper, I'll take it, would like to plug it in if possible, but have a back up if none is possible in them there sticks. Will let ya know more towards the date about bring my steel horse.

Sorry to say, that I will be bringing the circus crew and I'm sure bettin' one of them will have a canon (or 2)

Boaz

Woo-hoo, the circus is coming!

Circus or not, you can bet yer bottom dollar there will be plenty of 'clowns' there! :P

Oh, and by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Copperhead Joe, the Ringmaster of the Kaintuky Clown Posse.

And Blackwater, send our birthday wishes to yer momma from me'n'Fannie!

Booked our room...... look in' forward to coming back to Kentucky!

Outstanding!!

Jake, if you don't get pictures before the Crap Shoot you will just have to see it then.

Daybreaker, it will great to have you back. We have made a few improvements I think you will like.

Harley, cans could be a problem, but I think we will be alright. Just in case I'll have the scrape yard on stand by to deliver.

Boaz, you bring on the circus, they will fit right in.

Sue Render, Mo Sweety it will be great to have you ladys back. Maybe you can help off set the clowns that Boaz is bringing.

Speaking of the Crap Shoot....I can almost see weather foracast from here. Of cours those foracaster folks are know for telling lies.

We are shooting this weekend, weather looks great. Hope to see you and yours down our way, if not you will see me at the Crap Shoot.

Is Whiskey Creek in town?

TnT I reckon I'll catch y'all at Crap Shoot! I'm still not 100 percent.

The "bike" thing does have my curiosity elevated though!!

Blackwater, at our age and health I am not sure 100% is an option any longer. See you next week my friend.

Blackwater, at our age and health I am not sure 100% is an option any longer. See you next week my friend.

We may not BE 100% but that don't mean we can't GIVE IT 100%. In fact, I know both of y'all are 110 %ers in my book!

Archived