SASS Wire Forum

Smokeout In The Hills

Blackwater 53393

Yep! We're lookin' at a new date for the funnest Black Powder shoot in the world!

Sep. 20th through the 22nd.

Lots of fun and all the usual great food and drink and entertainment!

Check it out and get your applications at www.ponderosa-pines.com

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Blackwater:

I don't see Josey Wales on the APP

Can I sign up for it???????

Thanks

--Dawg

Dawg! You KNOW it will be!! :lol:

The 2 blackpowder shoots that are on my list every year now is Indiana and Kentucky. Prarie Dawg and I will be coming down from Ohio to enjoy some Kentucky hospitality!

There will be a " Target" on my back if any of you Frontiersmen would like to try to win it off of me! LOL This is a great match and anybody that shoots blackpowder should try to be there.

Charlie

im coming and h--lls coming with me....you know the line! looking forward to it.

Z'at mean Buffy 'n' maybe Doc'll be ridin' with ya'??

Computer's been tied up all day with programming new sound gadgets and Schoolmarm's school stuff, so now's the first chance I've had to look in!

SO!! The trash talk begins!!

I'll be there with Mean Gun and Boaz Longhorn. Doc Eels is having surgery on his arm next week to repair a ligament that is trying to detach and will pretty much be out for the year. My app should go out today.

Howdy all, as Blackwater said we made a date change. I hope it want effect anyone that had planed to be there.

With all that done been said, we are planning on this to be the best Smokeout yet. That will be hard to do, but with a little help from ya'll it can be done.

New for this year: 2 new covers on the upper range { for shade}

more room on the upper range

a second bar in the shelter, if you like one use the other

shoot off down at the shelter area

all kinds of happenings at the selter area this year

And don't forget MILK BONE with BLACKWATER

For those who are not into Black Powder you can shoot smokeless. It will be scored separate from the Black Powder. So no excuses for missing a great match.

Yep, Champeen of the Hillbilly Nation is STAYING SOUTH of the Ohio river

If Jackelope shows up, it might be south of the KY. border!! :unsure:

If Jackelope shows up, it might be south of the KY. border!! :unsure:

Isn't Jackelope up until fairly recently from the North and not originally from the South?

At one point the cap had gone to Ohio so often that I was suggesting the event be renamed the Buckeye Challenge! It's a pity that Blackjack Beeson has "must do" family stuff that weekend, he is always a contender.

I sure would like to keep that title in Tennessee, but I can't make it to the Smokeout this year.

Any brave Vols willing to challenge Alan?

Jackalope

I sure would like to keep that title in Tennessee, but I can't make it to the Smokeout this year.

Any brave Vols willing to challenge Alan?

Jackalope

Gonna miss you and Miss Anita this fall!! See you at Wartrace??

My 10ga. thanks you!!

Gonna miss you and Miss Anita this fall!! See you at Wartrace??

I don't think we'll make it to Wartrace, either.

We'll miss all you characters, too! Hope you have a great time.

Jackalope

Isn't Jackelope up until fairly recently from the North and not originally from the South?

At one point the cap had gone to Ohio so often that I was suggesting the event be renamed the Buckeye Challenge! It's a pity that Blackjack Beeson has "must do" family stuff that weekend, he is always a contender.

Nah, Buffy!! He's actually a refugee from the great state of cauliflower , er, uh, California!! That's kinda' south, geographicaly!! :rolleyes::lol:

Talked to my mom yesterday!! I'll likely have some of them BROWNIES I showed off last year!!

Ya' know we always eat GOOD at Ponderosa Pines!!

Dang! This is the same time as the Regional in Morristown, MN. I'd be lookin' ta bring the trophy back to Iowa fer a change of scenery :P

Y'all be careful :ph34r:

CR

blackwater, put my name on one of them there brownies! Im hopeing that my better half is coming with me.

Gonna' try to do raspberry and blackberry both again this year. Now........... Spaghetti again............or something new???

blackwater, put my name on one of them there brownies! Im hopeing that my better half is coming with me.

Folks this is a great match to bring your spouse or the kids or both! It is a constant party/circus from start to finish. there's always something going on, always some food or snack. There's a great big pond with fish in it and some of the kids have pulled out huge fish. Slide and swing set, a big grassy area next to the pavilion and plenty of shade for when it's hot.

I'm hoping my two grandsons will come which kinda' depends on whether Hatfield can make it.

There are several other spouses that come but don't shoot and it would just be the more the merrier!!

BTT because that's where it belongs!!

Sorry to say that something has come up which will prevent my attending this match.

Bummer dude.

I know you will have loads of fun.

Maybe next year.

--Dawg

We'll certainly miss you at the party, Dawg! Take care of business and we'll look for ya' next year!!

Mark!! I'm afraid that unless security is present, it might be "root hog or starve" on the brownies!! :lol:

Just jokin'! I'll try to have plenty for everybody to sample 'em!!

Now Mark, no need to push little childerns out of the way where is plenty of room come on down.

Getting apps. in about every day. But there is still room and time. If ya setting there on the fence wondering about comming to see us COME ON DOWN!! We will treat you so many ways ya'll have like one of them.

My app went in the mail last week which is really early for me. Mean Gun and I had a blast last year and started planning for this year on the way home.

Appalachian Alan-Deal me in for CHN! There's a lot of shooters better than me but I'm pretty sure I can take you. :P

TRASH TALK??? :wacko::blink::ph34r:

Archived