SASS Wire Forum

Smokeout In The Hills

Blackwater 53393

Practice, well we should have a whole new set of events next year. I hear'ed a rumor about Pig rasseling. Might want to practice that too.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joe, I want to thank you and your family for putting on the blackpowder shoot. I know a lot of time, effort,and money goes into putting on a shoot like you have down there. I just wanted to take

this opportunity to thank you again. If at all possible I will be back next year. And I will practice my rock chucking and bull roping! Charlie

+1 on this...had a great weekend.....thank you to all.joe,miss bo, ringer look forward to coming down for my next visit.

There is nothing I can add to what others have said. Copperhead Joe and crew make you feel like family. The range, the scenarios, the food, the lemonade, the entertainment, the fellowship etc. are second to none. Even those not camping at the range arrive early and leave late at night because everyone is having fun. I don't think anyone comes just in time to shoot and leaves as soon as the shooting is done as we see elsewhere from time to time. Mean Gun and I will be back next year and we'll be bringing others with us.

Alan, I think all our matches are like this. On any given day either of us could win and I was the lucky one this year. Next year, who knows?

There is nothing I can add to what others have said. Copperhead Joe
and crew make you feel like family. The range, the scenarios, the food,
the lemonade, the entertainment, the fellowship etc. are second to
none. Even those not camping at the range arrive early and leave late
at night because everyone is having fun. I don't think anyone comes
just in time to shoot and leaves as soon as the shooting is done as we
see elsewhere from time to time. Mean Gun and I will be back next year
and we'll be bringing others with us.

Alan, I think all our matches are like this. On any given day either
of us could win and I was the lucky one this year. Next year, who
knows?

from Wilbur, Rose and especially Horrible Hogan,

We felt so welcome. Thank you all for making us feel so welcome. All of us loved every minute we spent at this match. You know how to make people feel welcome.. Thank you Miss Bo from look out for Hogan, he had a great time.

Archived