SASS Wire Forum

Hey, Evil critter, enough with the snow dance!

Calico Mary

Thanks fer nothin' pard, the weather report for this weekend says highs in the low 30s, with 3-6" of snow on Saturday and possibly a couple more on Sunday......

After I already got Buick to promise to take me to the powwow!! <_< It's been a couple of years since we've been able to go, and if I have to miss it again this year, I ain't gonna be a happy cowgirl! :P

I WANT MY FRYBREAD!!!!!

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just bought some frybread mix last weekend from the Navajo Co-op at the Ag Expo. Yum.

No snow here, maybe a 20% chance.

Hey i haven't even had a chance to lately. Since you love it so I'll make sure to dance tonight and all tomorrow after work just to make you smile ma'am

Means more flat bread for me!!

Evil sir,

Please do a snow dance for more snow for Colo. :D

In turn I;ll send you 20lb. fry bread mix from the

reservation.

Sheesh, I've been busy and haven't seen a forecast, when is the snow sposed to move in?

And Calico, I bet between you and Miz Grizz you could come up with a fry bread recipe and make some good stuff.

Well, at least it will hold off til then, I have to go down to Co Spgs tomorrow.

I'd suggest you could come to my place, you and miz grizz could make fry bread and we could surf you tube vids of indian dancing, but then again if you could make it to my place, you could make it to the pow wow.

Thanks fer nothin' pard, the weather report for this weekend says highs in the low 30s, with 3-6" of snow on Saturday and possibly a couple more on Sunday......

After I already got Buick to promise to take me to the powwow!! <_< It's been a couple of years since we've been able to go, and if I have to miss it again this year, I ain't gonna be a happy cowgirl! :P

I WANT MY FRYBREAD!!!!!

Calico....Hon....Dear .....Darlin.... :wub:

Ifin ya will send me some original Indian Fry Bread ( ya got my address already ) I'll woop up on Evil come da first match I go to ! :)

Promise ! ! ! ;)

I WANT MY FRYBREAD!!!!!

Calico,

You live in the flat land so you won't miss the pow wow,

you know it don't snow in the bananna belt.Just don't

be :angry::wub: . :D

Oh, Buick says the snow won't be that bad, and we'll still go.....IF the weather report is RIGHT and we don't get creamed...we'll have to wait and see.....

But Denver has had some pretty bad spring blizzards before! I just hate going out in snow.....

Calico....Hon....Dear .....Darlin.... :wub:

Ifin ya will send me some original Indian Fry Bread ( ya got my address already ) I'll woop up on Evil come da first match I go to ! :)

Promise ! ! ! ;)

Ooohhh in so worried after you miss the first shoot you'll be choking on the dark smoke while i get away

Oh, Buick says the snow won't be that bad, and we'll still go.....IF the weather report is RIGHT and we don't get creamed...we'll have to wait and see.....

But Denver has had some pretty bad spring blizzards before! I just hate going out in snow.....

Ha ha and let the dancing begin :)

Dude, what did I ever do to you to deserve this?? I haven't had frybread in three years, and it's gonna be another whole year til I get my next chance..... :(:(:(

I think I need to be planning a trip to Minnesota REAL SOON!!!!

Please come on up.......I really like y'all two see me, I gar-run-tee ! ;)

I'll even take ya ta shoot wif us up in Kimball......have nuff guns fer us all . ( ya aint supposed ta hear dat ! ) :unsure:

Nighty even see dat Evil criiter der two ! :angry:

Hey ....hey.......HEY Grizz !

I be tryin' to git her and her handsome husbamd to come up to da land of da Evill Critter........maybe do some shootin' and huntin'.......ifin ya git my meanin' ! ;):lol:

Calico, the forecast is sucking even worse now. Might be hard to make it out to the pow wow. But on the plus side, if you brave the weather, the line at the fry bread place might be shorter :D

Oh, the line at the frybread stand is never gonna be shorter!! Most of the out of town folks that come in for the powwow stay real close to the Coliseum, they'll still be there.......

We may not be, no thanks to that Evil critter! :angry::angry: And trying to make it at home probably wouldn't work too well, and even if we could pull it off, there's still the Grand Entry, and the drum groups, and the flute players we'd miss, plus all the bead, pottery, quilt,, and other misc vendors.....

Why is everybody always picking on someone who is just trying to share a little white fluffy goodness?

Why is everybody always picking on someone who is just trying to share a little white fluffy goodness?

Because it turns to muddy wetness, and icy slipperiness. :P

Because it turns to muddy wetness, and icy slipperiness. :P

Now are you saying in all your years you have never enjoyed playing in the mud????

Archived