SASS Wire Forum

Shootout on the Little River?

Who all is signed up for this match at the end of the month. It falls on a "fifth Saturday" which means we don't have to miss any other matches to be there.

Bea Itchin' and I will be there making Earplugs.

Well of course I will be there. Be prepared for

Who all is signed up for this match at the end of the month. It falls on a "fifth Saturday" which means we don't have to miss any other matches to be there.

Bea Itchin' and I will be there making Earplugs.

Have you ever driven a railroad spike? You'll also be moving downrange to shoot shotgun targets in the woods, stopping at Gold City to disperse some outlaws with pistol and shotgun, before moving to the train station and dispersing more outlaws with shotgun and pistol. How you do it, and what order, is your choice. Every stage, has a shooters choice, be it were you want to start, or how you want to shoot it. That's just one stage. Is it good? Of course, I wrote it, along with Boyd, Don, and Wabash, making helpfull hints to increase and improve the stages. Also a specially designed plaque for Top man and woman shooter has been prepared.

You'll start your journey moving westward on the recently opened Erie Canal, encounter the river pirates, indian attack, the Civil War battle of Shiloh, building of the railroad westward, and ending with the outlaw attack. 8 stages, catered BBQ from state winning caterer.

Between all the fun and eating, we allow time for shooting. MT

In the words of Michael Jackson (quoted from Capt. Bill Burt :lol: )..."I'll be there!"

Kajun

Brisket snores. I just rent out the whole place to keep the complaints to a minimum.

Uh BLB, I just printed this out so's I kin show it to her. I gotta a feeling you'll be sleeping on the floor outside next to the door

I leaving on Fri too....might stop along the way and pick up a vile nefarious type individual that some may recognize...mostly from his pictures up in the various post offices around middle Georgia :lol:

Archived