SASS Wire Forum

Reading for Cowboy Militia

August West, SASS #45079

"Americans provisionally delegated a limited amount of power over themselves to government, retaining their individual sovereignty in every respect and reserving to themselves the power not delegated to government, most importantly the right and power to abolish or replace any government that becomes destructive of the ends for which it was created. The Bill of Rights, especially the Second and Ninth Amendments, can only be properly understood and rightly interpreted in this context."

Entire article worth your time, IMHO.

Virtues of a Heavily Armed Citizenry

Entire article worth your time, IMHO.

Virtues of a Heavily Armed Citizenry

Yeah, I think it is worth reading, too. Thanks for posting this.

Cat Brules

I consider myself to be moderately armed. I need a belt-fed or a Gatling gun to feel heavily armed. Too bad them things are so pricey.

Really great thinking, succinctly expressed and easily one of the most powerful arguments that I've read in defense of the 2nd Amendment. Thanks for the post. Shared it on my Facebook, too!:FlagAm:/>

Great Article.

"We" get it.

"They" don't. And never will.

P.S.

Don't mention cowboy and militia in the same sentence or we'll end up on one of their lists. ;)

This is the heart and soul of the argument, but for a Liberal to agree that the only real choice is freedom or repeal of the 2nd Amendment is impossible because it's an admission that every gun control law currently on the books is unconstitutional.

Archived