SASS Wire Forum

I'll take a bed by the window!

Krazy Kajun

During a visit to a mental asylum, a visitor asked Director Epstein what the criterion was which defined whether or not a patient should be institutionalized.

"Well," said Director Epstein, "we fill up a bathtub, then we offer a teaspoon, a teacup and a bucket to the patient and ask him or her to empty the bathtub."

"Oh, I understand," said the visitor. "A normal person would use the bucket because it's bigger than the spoon or the teacup."

"No." said Director Epstein, "A normal person would pull the plug. Now, do you want a bed near the door or window?"

:lol:

Traveling salesman, driving past mental institution at night, in a driving rain, has a flat tire. Stops to change it. While changing tire in the pouring rain becomes aware that a patient is standing on the other side of the fence, just watching him. As the salesman is putting the spare on, he inadvertently kicks over the hubcap holding the lug nuts into the rain-filled ditch, losing them. he is stumped, no cell service, not a house in sight, just him and the mental case standing in the rain. The patient says " take a lug nut off of each of the other 3 wheels, and put them on. That will hold you until you get somewhere to buy more, but drive slow and check them every few miles" the salesman does it, and as he is finishing up he thanks the patient and says "friend, I Never would have thought of that, what are you doing in there?" the guy says "I may be crazy, but I ain't stupid!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived