SASS Wire Forum

New rig by Doc Noper

Deuce Stevens SASS#55996

Wow, that's a sweet rig. Take good care of it, (hahaha, like that'll happen). :D

Rules for all guns and gear.

Rule 1: Run it all out till it breaks. Rule 2: Repair/buy a new one. Rule 3: See rule 1,

Kid B)

WOW, looks hot BUT, I notice that on some of the site links I can not seem to get much bigger than a thumbnail? Is this a site where one needs to join to see something bigger? Back to the holster and you speedy gunmen, I notice that these are a really high ride design, grips well above the top of the belt. How many favor these and does the new rule with the arms extended down now favor a holster with more drop and/or perhaps even less cant? I know that the gun will still need to come all the way up to the eyes either way But just would like more input. By the way, I to prefer an even higher ride design, the old time California Slim Jim, an old design fer an old f..t!

Wow, that's a sweet rig. Take good care of it, (hahaha, like that'll happen). :D

Rules for all guns and gear.

Rule 1: Run it all out till it breaks. Rule 2: Repair/buy a new one. Rule 3: See rule 1,

Kid B)

Ya pard your right if anybody will put it to the test it will be our pard Deuce !!! Doc's leather is awful nice he has been doing some mighty fine work if anything is going to hold in there it will be his. NK

Very nice rig Deuce !

Long time no see .

I hope you all are good .

God bless.

Archived