SASS Wire Forum

hey 4 T Rod

Grizzly Dave

My bad, I was seeing the little icon to the left of the name, on other forums I frequent that is a little birthday cake, here it just says if someone is online.

Either that, or I am even more confused than I think I am, which is completely possible, probable even.

Have the party anyway. It's mine. And Ann Tique is in a rehab center recovering from a hip replacement, so I'm batching it. BTW, cooking her a birthday dinner to share with me. I'll bring it over to her when it's done.

National Geographic usually does a special on his birthday honoring the World's Oldest Upright SASS Member, so no, it's not. :rolleyes:

And by upright I mean vertical, not righteous. :lol: :lol:

It's always good when your friends remember things about you...whether they're true or not. You senile old coots only missed it by four and a half months. :rolleyes::P:lol:

BTW, merry Christmas to you all.

That is good news. I was taking out a loan to buy the candles so now I can cancel that.

That's okay, 40. At least they was thinkin' about ya :rolleyes:

Besides, they needed an excuse fer choc-lit cake :lol::blush:

Lots of people think about me. What bothers me is WHAT they're thinking about me. Of course there are billions of people who never think about me at all. :rolleyes:

Lots of people think about me. What bothers me is WHAT they're thinking about me. Of course there are billion of people who never think about me at all. :rolleyes:

The Narcissist thinks everyone is thinking about him.

The Paranoid thinks everyone is thinking evil things about him.

So you're good I reckon.

We are not going to discuss schizophrenia.

I will also not discuss multiple personality disorder.

Neither will I.

Archived