SASS Wire Forum

$189.00?? Har! :lol::blink::lol:

I'll stick with my Prop Blast mug and German steins. :lol:

$189.00?? Har! :lol::blink::lol:

I'll stick with my Prop Blast mug and German steins. :lol:

Yeah... well... cool ain't cheap... :rolleyes:

But thass hokay - when everyone has one the price will drop - just like cell phones! :)

Heck, mebbe Starbucks will be givin' 'em away...! Or get a cheap green one filled with Shamrock Shake from McD~! :lol:

Uh... what's a "Prop Blast Mug...?" :mellow:

Old Airborne tradition. :D

Prop Blast Mug

Howdy,

fer coffee I really like the thermos nissan insulated travel mug.

And a nice little travel thermos to go with it.

Not as macho but.....

I like my coffee hot.

Best

CR

Well sticking a flashlight on the rail inst going to help at all unless you are climbing a ladder, otherwise you'd spill all of your refreshing beverage trying to light your path. If it comes down to it I'd rather walk around in the dark then spill my barley soda.

I have a Nissan mug as well. I can't recall how old it is, somewhere around fifteen years or so. It is dented and battle scarred, but it still keeps hot coffee hot for a long time. It came with a drinking lid and an actual cap, but I lost the cap in a move long ago. Still my favorite mug. It has a wide base, and my wife insists the reason I ended up with a Tundra was because it would fit in the cup holders.

At $189.00 a pop I might consider it if I had the money laying around and I had all the guns and ammunition I needed and wanted... Oh wait... That will never happen. Never mind.

Maybe some enterprising soul could create one in a western style, maybe with a "John Wayne" loop for a handle...

I have a Nissan mug as well. I can't recall how old it is, somewhere around fifteen years or so. It is dented and battle scarred, but it still keeps hot coffee hot for a long time. It came with a drinking lid and an actual cap, but I lost the cap in a move long ago. Still my favorite mug. It has a wide base, and my wife insists the reason I ended up with a Tundra was because it would fit in the cup holders.

At $189.00 a pop I might consider it if I had the money laying around and I had all the guns and ammunition I needed and wanted... Oh wait... That will never happen. Never mind.

Maybe some enterprising soul could create one in a western style, maybe with a "John Wayne" loop for a handle...

Dang, Doc - that would be SO cool - "blued" steel body... heck, even with a standard lever... mebbe with a nice leather wrap...! :rolleyes:

Dang, Doc - that would be SO cool - "blued" steel body... heck, even with a standard lever... mebbe with a nice leather wrap...! :rolleyes:

Now we're talking!

I can see it now, the SASS travel mug.

Insulated stainless steeel and a big loop lever handle.

Ya could do twirlin trix like Doc in the wyatt earp movie.

Cool

CR

Archived