SASS Wire Forum

I Need Some Help With An Alias

Bama Red

My son-in-law is wanting to join SASS and do some shooting . He picked the alias "Saddlerock Kid" and shot with us last weekend and had a ball!

however, the SASS office informs me there is already a member with the alias "Saddlerock" and adding "Kid" to it is not enough to differentiate it from the original "Saddlerock".

My SIL's name is Marc and he is a patrol sergeant with one of the suburban PD's around Huntsville, AL. He enjoys shooting sports and would not mind incorporating a geographical reference or indian reference into his alias. He seems partial to using "Kid" in the alias, so if that could be worked out it might be a good idea. BTW, Saddlerock was the name of his street.

Any help from the great minds <_< of the Saloon (ACS) would be appreciated.

My son-in-law is wanting to join SASS and do some shooting . He picked the alias "Saddlerock Kid" and shot with us last weekend and had a ball!

however, the SASS office informs me there is already a member with the alias "Saddlerock" and adding "Kid" to it is not enough to differentiate it from the original "Saddlerock".

My SIL's name is Marc and he is a patrol sergeant with one of the suburban PD's around Huntsville, AL. He enjoys shooting sports and would not mind incorporating a geographical reference or indian reference into his alias. He seems partial to using "Kid" in the alias, so if that could be worked out it might be a good idea. BTW, Saddlerock was the name of his street.

Any help from the great minds <_< of the Saloon (ACS) would be appreciated.

I would call back for a second opinion. I have done numerous searches for aliases, and routinely find examples which are identical except for an additional word. For example, I just now did a search for "Duke" and was given a list of nearly 2 dozen "Duke <name>", including 6 "Duke City <name>". I also found 17 "Alabama <name>" and 9 "Bama <name>". And, there are listed both a Bama Red and an Alabama Red. Can't get much more similar than that, seems to me.

EDIT From the alias search page:

"Your alias may not in any way duplicate or easily be confused with any other member's alias."

Well, if they consider 'Bama Red and Alabama Red not easily confused, then...

Saddle Rock Kid

Kid saddle rock

Indiana saddle rock kid

Indiana Kid Rock

Is he a sports fan? Then as was previously suggested, "Kid Crimson" might be a good one, unless he is an Auburn fan, in which case "War Eagle Kid" might be darn hard to beat. I kind of like that one my ownself.

Is he a sports fan? .............in which case "War Eagle Kid" might be darn hard to beat. I kind of like that one my ownself.

Doc, good Pard, It breaks my heart to tell you that you are in need of seriously expensive, professional help! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Doc, good Pard, It breaks my heart to tell you that you are in need of seriously expensive, professional help! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Amen, Brother! :lol:

Just so you know, I'm a University of Kentucky fan. However, I recall cheering for Bear Bryant's teams in my younger years.

Then you are forgiven, my son - go forth and sin no more. Hehehehehe :lol:

Then you are forgiven, my son - go forth and sin no more. Hehehehehe :lol:

Can I just sort of limit my sinnin'? Sin no more takes a whole heckuva lot of fun out of things.

Thornblade

Moores Mill Kid

Winchester Kid

Cross Creek Kid

New Market Kid

Maysville Kid

...all from around Huntsville....

We have an alias! I just got an e-mail from Marc and here is what he had to say:

"I was thinking The Oconee Kid. My fathers side of the family came from the area around the Oconee River. One of my father's uncle's middle name was Oconee."

I've run it thru the SASS Alias Lookup and there are absolutely no conflicts, so I'll be calling the SASS office tomorrow to register him.

Curley Fryes, his second choice is "Kid Law"!

Thanks to all for the assistance. Step up to the bar and have Bottles pour a round on me. Of course, put it on OKB's tab!

saddlerocket kid....

Archived