SASS Wire Forum

Update on my wife Kay....Korupt Karl

Korupt Karl

I am so touched when I go to a shoot when people tell me that they look forward to the updates and that they follow them and they continue to keep Kay and I in their prayers....so thank you all and here is the latest.

We met with her oncologist and her surgeon last week. They both confirmed that all cancer that could be seen visually, was removed. They recommend a follow up Chemo of 12 treatments at half the dose of her original treatments. She will have the first this coming Thurs. We will see how the first couple of treatments go and then hopefully will head south to complete the remaining treatments in Florida.

She is starting to grow back the hair on her head. I call her my cheopet. She lost 20 pounds from the chemo and surgery and is slowly getting her strength back. The doctors told her she had a 75% chance of the cancer coming back but if we did the additional chemo she would have a 50/50 chance....it was a no brainer to start the second chemo.

I will continue to ocassionally update you on the wire and again, thank you all for the outpouring of prayers, support and love.

K

Great news KK.

Cancer-free would be the best Christmas the Lord could give you.

Prayers continue for you both & yes, please keep the updates coming.

--Dawg

Prayers up from Fannie Kicker and I for continued strength and healing. I have witnessed first hand the power of good doctors and continued prayers in more than one situation involving cancer. Truly awesome.

Prayers still going up for Kay and her doctors.Prayers still up for you to KK,I know how hard it is you you and the family.

LORD GOD, I thank you soooo much for the good news from KK about his wife Kay....I humbly ask that you continue her progress and please wipe any remaining cells from her body permanently! Please continue to work in both of their hearts and keep giving them the peace that only you can give, agin, thank you! In Jesus name,, amen and amen

Archived