SASS Wire Forum

I'm a winner!

Rye Miles #13621

I got two...yes TWO emails from Mark Zuckerberg from facebook fame and he says I won $1,000,000.00, not sure if I won on both so that's 2 mil!!! Yeehaw..............I'll buy drinks as soon as I get the money..........after I buy my 10 pairs of Colts!

wish me luck!:lol:

(anyone else get these?)

Wow!

Must be a special day for us Saloon (ACS) Cowboys - I just got an email from Mister Daniel Woolsey~!! :lol:

Ref Number: UK/9420X2/68

Attention: Email Owner,

We are pleased to notify you again that your email address won the National Online Sweepstake held for the month of October 2011. You are therefore been approved to claim the sum of £ 950,000.00 GBP. We are yet to receive your file for Claims. For due remittance of funds, contact claims agent for your claims with Ticket no: 56475600545 188.

Wow! Nine hunnert an' fifty thousand labs...! Cool!! :P

:rolleyes:

Speaking of the Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes, my wife and myself were just discussing the possibility of winning. We both agreed that perhaps we were not high on the probability list of winning.

BUT, and there is always a but, with the money from all of the foreign refugees that have to move money out of the country, I am in FAT CITY. I am thinking about setting up a money laundry and naming it BMC's Laundry and Bath house. No ticket, No money.

Wow!

Must be a special day for us Saloon (ACS) Cowboys - I just got an email from Mister Daniel Woolsey~!! :lol:

Ref Number: UK/9420X2/68

Attention: Email Owner,

We are pleased to notify you again that your email address won the National Online Sweepstake held for the month of October 2011. You are therefore been approved to claim the sum of £ 950,000.00 GBP. We are yet to receive your file for Claims. For due remittance of funds, contact claims agent for your claims with Ticket no: 56475600545 188.

Wow! Nine hunnert an' fifty thousand labs...! Cool!! :P

:rolleyes:

That's the English Pound Sterling sign(the funny looking L with the line) which is about $1.57 to the dollar. More than a Million and a half US dollars.

Big Jake

I got the same email from Mark

Painted Filly

Wow you too? What r u gonna buy with all that loot?:lol:

I used to wonder where the people gullible enough to fall for these scams came from

then while I had a broken washing machine I had to use the laundromat and I got to see them...

no not my fellow patrons but on the TV that they had blaring away on the daytime talk show and on the clips of various 'reality' shows that seemed to provide a fair chunk of the advertising

(the rest of the adds seemed to be mostly for firms that wanted to help you sue someone (the modern lottery system? "Have You Been INJURED? CALL NOW") or once having won they want to help you turn in a structured settlement for CASH NOW....

Amazing that folks with a settlement for say 50,000 over ten years will turn it over to these folks for 35,000 now... but I guess it takes all kinds

Archived