SASS Wire Forum

I hope all you Texans......

Pulp, SASS#28319

I really dont care who wins.Texas is more fun to watch this year,and 1/2 the sooners are from Texas,aleast they use to be.

And not all Okies are Sooner fans. :)

I'm actually hoping good things for the Oklahoma State Cowboys. This year's Bedlam game (OU vs OSU)should be one of the best games in football this year, and it's at Stillwater.

Well, I bleed burnt orange, but I'll post and take my medicine. Yup, it's pretty ugly I gotta say. 48-10 near the end of the 3rd. Hope we have better luck next year. At least we're still playing in the Cotton Bowl as it should be instead of Jerryland or some other place.

HOOK 'EM HORNS!

JHC

At the end of 3 quarters it is OU 48 - TX 10

I am reminded of a quote by former OU coach Barry Switzer - "Lets put half a hundred on them"

Boomer Sooner

Tull

That was a good old fanny whipping.

I have to say, Oklahoma looks like the real thing, along with LSU, and a few other. Stanford is the only one in the Pac 12 or 50, which ever it is, that is undefeated. Even old whipping boy Illinois is undefeated in the Big 10. Alas, Slippery Rock has slipped in one game and is tainted a tad.

I have to say, Oklahoma looks like the real thing, along with LSU, and a few other. Stanford is the only one in the Pac 12 or 50, which ever it is, that is undefeated. Even old whipping boy Illinois is undefeated in the Big 10. Alas, Slippery Rock has slipped in one game and is tainted a tad.

Why is their rock slippery?

Archived