SASS Wire Forum

Frozen grapes..

Deja Vous

I read this article about wine and how it as well as tea are good for your health. I do drink tea, love it. And I like wine but I don't drink a lot. So, I have been drinking a bit trying to build up my tolerance.. not working out yet.. but I found out that frozen grapes are great in wine.. lol.. I use icecubes a lot, so i was trying other things out.. lol

Deja Darlin'

Just start sippin' whiskey with me and after a short while the wine won't even phase you! :lol:

An I'm not mean, I won't do the the things ya done to me up at Cajon if'n ya have a shot or two too many! :o

I read this article about wine and how it as well as tea are good for your health. I do drink tea, love it. And I like wine but I don't drink a lot. So, I have been drinking a bit trying to build up my tolerance.. not working out yet.. but I found out that frozen grapes are great in wine.. lol.. I use icecubes a lot, so i was trying other things out.. lol

Deja Darlin'

Just start sippin' whiskey with me and after a short while the wine won't even phase you! :lol:

An I'm not mean, I won't do the the things ya done to me up at Cajon if'n ya have a shot or two too many! :o

Ethas,..baby.. lol.. how is your pretty wife?? It was great meeting her.. it really was.. anyhow.. I dont trust you.. lol.. I bet you would wind me up and turn me loose on the unexpecting world on too much whiskey.. Just teasing ya.. I love scotch.. but put a nipple on it.. lol

I have never developed a taste for Scoth, never thought about combining it with nipples though. I probably would not like it any better, but would be more willing to try it! :lol:

P.S. Crazy Cora enjoyed meeting you as well.

P.S.S. Jailhouse Jim says she was not crazy before she met me. :wacko:

I love scotch.. but put a nipple on it.. lol

Just don't let Rats eat the grapes, they ARE NOT good for dogs.

Grizz

She drinks the wine.. I eat the grapes.. lol

LOL, in my youth I rented a house with a bunch of folks, a couple that lived there had a doberman that they used to give wine. That dog bit me the first time I met it, but when she got to know me I could play with her and rough house with her in ways that nobody else could.

I have never developed a taste for Scoth, never thought about combining it with nipples though. I probably would not like it any better, but would be more willing to try it! :lol:

P.S. Crazy Cora enjoyed meeting you as well.

P.S.S. Jailhouse Jim says she was not crazy before she met me. :wacko:

High roads . said taht too me one night. .they gave me a bit of scotch. .on ice.. and I kept putting ice in it ALL night long.. lol..

You are funny... And I bet she was not crazy .. but still funny and very nice.. lol

LOL, in my youth I rented a house with a bunch of folks, a couple that lived there had a doberman that they used to give wine. That dog bit me the first time I met it, but when she got to know me I could play with her and rough house with her in ways that nobody else could.

I have been trying to drink milk.. but only the organic kind it last longer since it takes me forever to drink it.. lol.. RATS drinks out of the cup the minute I sit it down on the coffee table if I dont watch her.. lol.. So, she saw the wine.. and wham it was gone.. lol.. 'drunk dog alert.. well she was much friendlier on wine.. lol

you need to make it a red wine .... made from red grapes .... and not only is it good for you but skin of the red grape has a chemical in it that fights, reverses, and blocks some types of food poisons like salmonella, tomain

ext .....

If you REALLY want to have fun with frozen grapes try this;

get some dry ice, some rubbin alcohol and a big bowl of grapes. Pour the alcohol over the dry ice, then drop the grapes in for a while.

After a while pull the grapes out - DO NOT TOUCH THE GRAPES WITH YOUR BARE HANDS -

and throw them against a wall or something. The grapes will shatter like glass! :o

Had my six month checkup with my cardiologist yesterday and he wants me to raise my HDL cholesterol by exercising and drinking a glass of red wine every day. Most times I don't have time to excercise so I think I'll just have two glasses (or more) of red wine every day. I obey my doctor's orders......hic !!!

Most times I don't have time to excercise so I think I'll just have two glasses (or more) of red wine every day. I obey my doctor's orders......hic !!!

Why Shur every time ya go to a shoot your arm and hand gets some exercise he he

<pondering> Miss Deja eating from a bunch of grapes while blazin away with a smoky shotgun at the crows in the garden!

Ya didn't eat dem grapes hangin' off that dawg's coat, did cha ? :blink: :blink:

If you REALLY want to have fun with frozen grapes try this;

get some dry ice, some rubbin alcohol and a big bowl of grapes. Pour the alcohol over the dry ice, then drop the grapes in for a while.

After a while pull the grapes out - DO NOT TOUCH THE GRAPES WITH YOUR BARE HANDS -

and throw them against a wall or something. The grapes will shatter like glass! :o

Marshals.. every time I shoot with you I wonder what it is that is so different about you... now I know.. lol.. Your crazy.. lol

<pondering> Miss Deja eating from a bunch of grapes while blazin away with a smoky shotgun at the crows in the garden!

Aces.. they can have everything but the grapes.. lol

you need to make it a red wine .... made from red grapes .... and not only is it good for you but skin of the red grape has a chemical in it that fights, reverses, and blocks some types of food poisons like salmonella, tomain

ext .....

Uh.. okay.. rotfl... I was using it to get loaded on.. but hey.. what ever.. lol.. Just kidding .. I don't drink that much.. but the frozen grapes are greats.. lol

Had my six month checkup with my cardiologist yesterday and he wants me to raise my HDL cholesterol by exercising and drinking a glass of red wine every day. Most times I don't have time to excercise so I think I'll just have two glasses (or more) of red wine every day. I obey my doctor's orders......hic !!!

WEll now aren't you the doctors pet.. lol... So, does two make you feel better too? lol

THAT'S IT. NO MORE ROCKS IN MY DRINKS. I'LL USE FROZEN OLVIES

TF

Olives are smaller too.. lol Takes up less room in the glass..

Perhaps our resident sommelier and Saloon wine critic, Okie, will chime in on the intricate wonderfulness of a nice German Eiswine.

It's made from frozen grapes. :)

Perhaps our resident sommelier and Saloon wine critic, Okie, will chime in on the intricate wonderfulness of a nice German Eiswine.

It's made from frozen grapes. :)

OOOhhhhhh our favorite dessert wine. :wub::D

There are lots of things ya'll could use them frozen grapes fer ..... i just aint allowed ta tell ya....

Yeah, I know my brother use to stick grapes up his nose.. loll

Archived