SASS Wire Forum

President Reagan on democrats

I miss his style of governing.

After he left office, the office of da Pres went to hell.

He said what he might only once, and ten would back it up with force if needed !

Put Kaffdey on his butt.

God bless that man, he was a great President.:FlagAm:

My dad who was a lifelong Dem even liked him!

Mein Gott, how far we've fallen.

I'll say no more lest BH flick me for cause. And it's been over 9 months since my last SDQ.

Mein Gott, how far we've fallen.

I'll say no more lest BH flick me for cause. And it's been over 9 months since my last SDQ.

Nah - truth needs to come out :lol: ...but like you i would hate to have a WDQ (Wire DQ) :D

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Nah - truth needs to come out :lol: ...but like you i would hate to have a WDQ (Wire DQ) :D

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I've had so many Wire DQs that I should apply for frequent flier DQ points. :lol: It's just a post -- nothing to get worked up over, even if some are not deserving. I have more pressing issues, like Crown Royal Reserve or Crown Royal Black tonight. :wacko:

We are members of the Reagan Library in Moorpark, CA, and we go there every now and then to enjoy it, the displays, videos, projections, memorabilia, Air Force One (Boone Pickens donated the money for the building it's in), and also to eat lunch. It's a very nice place, and he was a great man.

I've had so many Wire DQs that I should apply for frequent flier DQ points. :lol: It's just a post -- nothing to get worked up over, even if some are not deserving. I have more pressing issues, like Crown Royal Reserve or Crown Royal Black tonight. :wacko:

I loved the man.. course he was from Dixon IL.. lol... and he knew his way around a milk truck.. His wife was from NYC... but togehter they were for family and against drugs.. and for keeping a family together.. they were honest, hard working, God fearing people.. just like me who simply want a simple life with people who think like I do. I miss him, and ZI miss the era.. and the message he sent out to my heart.. I felt like he was honest and that means a ton to me.. cheaters are not honest..

Archived