SASS Wire Forum

An update on my wife.

Korupt Karl

I feel kinda funny continually posting this, but many have said they want to be kept up. Kay is relatively doing ok. At her last treatment they told us that the chemo drug TAXOL was no longer available and that she would be given a new one. The plus side was that instead of 6 hours, the new one would only take 3 hours to administer. In the past Kay would be tired with some side effects for only a couple of days and with the new stuff she was sick for over a week and still has some bad days here and there.

I got Kay a small Toy Poodle...lap dog....and it's been a God send....a wonderful distraction and the dog doesn't leave her side. His name is Mini Kooper.

Her attitude remains strong and positive thanks to the many friends that are pulling for her. I will give updates as we go. Kay has treatments until the last of Sept and in Oct will have surgery. Your prayers are welcome and much appreciated.

KK

Prayers still up for her and you from Texas.

Morning Karl:

Thanks for the update.

Kay & you are in our daily prayers.

Hang in there.

--Dakota Skipper & the Dawg

Keep the faith.

Guest Chance Ramsay, SASS#18962

KK,

Thanks for the update. Prayers are coming daily for both of you. Just asked Chancey Lady if she had your email so we could check on Kay. Keep us all posted, and yes, dogs can be a great comfort.

Chance and Chancey Lady

Archived