SASS Wire Forum

Kudos to the WIRE pards.

Noz

There have actually been some SASS positive threads posted recently.

Keep it up!!!!!

Well they should be positive! Heck I been here only two days, goin' on three and I've already been welcomed like family, invited to go shoot at several clubs, helped with my dumb new-guy questions, and not once has anyone been rudde or snarky. The only complaints I'd register at this point is this place is adictive and ya'll have too much fun and it is probably illegal somehwere. ;)

Thanks agin fer the welcome and help!

Bodine

There have actually been some SASS positive threads posted recently.

Keep it up!!!!!

You know it - the good will triumph! YEEEEE HAWWWWWWW!!!!!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

It is heart warming to see new shooters. We want you, we need you. Let us know what we, your fellow shooters, can do to help. The best of cowboy action shooting always comes down to the shooters. Welcome to the ranks.

Cheers,

BJT

Well they should be positive! Heck I been here only two days, goin' on three and I've already been welcomed like family, invited to go shoot at several clubs, helped with my dumb new-guy questions, and not once has anyone been rudde or snarky. The only complaints I'd register at this point is this place is adictive and ya'll have too much fun and it is probably illegal somehwere. ;)

Bodine

:)

Bodine

Hey Pard,

We love our newbies. They give us a chance to express our opinions. ;) Seriously, most of the folks here love SASS and want everyone to feel that way. :)

Please don't be disheartened when you read a verbal brawl. It happens...

Happy Shooting!

Allie Mo

Hey Pard,

We love our newbies. They give us a chance to express our opinions. ;) Seriously, most of the folks here love SASS and want everyone to feel that way. :)

Happy Shooting!

Allie Mo

Allie darlin', I am just comin' over from the 18th century colonial venue. You ain't seen venom and snarky brawls til you've been on some of the boards dealin' with that. I won't get into the gory details, but it ain't fun anymore.

Bodine

Hey Pard,

Happy Shooting!

Allie Mo

welcome aboard pardd

and just think of the verbal brawls>>> like <<< a "staged saloon fight" in the kewl western movies

:lol::lol::lol:

cuz thats bout all they are

were just funnin around a tadd bit ;)

enjoy SASS and spread the word to your friends and family

SASS-ROCKs-man

Lets not make a habit of it. Positive posts seem to irritate some people. :lol: :lol:

Hey Pard,

Happy Shooting!

Allie Mo

That's a big +1........heck, Allie and I even got into it once. We cyberly (is that a word?) shook hands and I'm pretty sure all is fine now.

Sun

That's a big +1........heck, Allie and I even got into it once. We cyberly (is that a word?) shook hands and I'm pretty sure all is fine now.

Sun

Yep! :wub:

Then you didn't call my post "snarky" or me a "silly little airhead snot." I have no desire to call a truce with those two. :)

Regards,

Allie Mo

Yep! :wub:

Then you didn't call my post "snarky" or me a "silly little airhead snot." I have no desire to call a truce with those two. :)

Regards,

Allie Mo

They are good pards too and true those two. Maybe they were having a bad day. Rise above it, O Queen. You've been irritated at me too a time or two. I hope you've forgiven and please do forget. The thing is sometimes we take umbrage when the bigger person we actually truly are should just turn the other cheek. I am possibly the most hated man on the Wire, not because I am evil wicked mean or nasty but my "tone" comes across in this faceless media with no voice inflection as "snarky". Not intentionally, I'm only here to be a do-gooder but sometimes it happens. We should realize that we are one team, riding for the brand and have thicker skin when we need to...

They are good pards too and true those two. Maybe they were having a bad day. Rise above it, O Queen. You've been irritated at me too a time or two. I hope you've forgiven and please do forget. The thing is sometimes we take umbrage when the bigger person we actually truly are should just turn the other cheek. I am possibly the most hated man on the Wire, not because I am evil wicked mean or nasty but my "tone" comes across in this faceless media with no voice inflection as "snarky". Not intentionally, I'm only here to be a do-gooder but sometimes it happens. We should realize that we are one team, riding for the brand and have thicker skin when we need to...

Lone Doggie,

You are a pussy cat compared to them. Well, at least you're only mildly irritating (to me). ;) I just have no time left to waste on the likes of those two.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Archived