SASS Wire Forum

My latest creation........

EE Taft

Stop it.. lol.. No one is allowed to be talented in two things... When I was in college I read a book Kurt Vonegut.. called the handicapper general. A lot of people think he was a liberal.. me I don't. He talked about putting weights on the ballet dancers so they could not dance so no one would feel bad... lol.. How left can that be? I admit I did not read all his stuff though.. lol.. But it came to mind cuz you are just tooooo talented.. DV

Saw it on facebook, very very nice.

Makes me wish I could wear a shotgun belt so I could have you make it for me.

Well heck, I'll just make ya a gun rig and put a SG slide on it for ya. :D

Deja, I agree! That dang Taft is talented with music, leather, mechanic'in and who knows what else.

Me, I can't hardly do none of them things, all I got is that I can type and run off at the mouth a bit...

That is a nice looking bullet in the second photo. Is that the "Barny Fife" rig? ;)

Seriously - fine looking work.

I was just bein' too lazy to go get more outta the box. :D

Grizz, did ya ever get the ATV runnin'?

~EE (who just hyjacked his own thread) Taft~ :lol:

Well heck, I'll just make ya a gun rig and put a SG slide on it for ya. :D

Pretty happy with my current rig. I wear it with a slide on each side of the buckle. Only thing I'd change about it would be I'd get it lined if I was getting it made today.

Grizz, did ya ever get the ATV runnin'?

~EE (who just hyjacked his own thread) Taft~ :lol:

Ain't got back to workin on it. Maybe tomorrow, I'm off work. I need to get it going so I can get it up for sale, need the cash. I HATE selling toys to pay bills. In my mind you should only sell toys to buy other toys. Miz Grizz don't understand my logic. But, she don't grudge me buyin toys neither if'n we got the money. Problem lately is that we never do. OK, I'll stop whining now.

Grizz

Pretty happy with my current rig. I wear it with a slide on each side of the buckle. Only thing I'd change about it would be I'd get it lined if I was getting it made today.

Nice looking rig, Grizz!

Your right on the lining. I've just gotten where everything I do is lined. Holsters with smooth lining and most of my belt are suede lined.

~EE Taft~

Ain't got back to workin on it. Maybe tomorrow, I'm off work. I need to get it going so I can get it up for sale, need the cash. I HATE selling toys to pay bills. In my mind you should only sell toys to buy other toys. Miz Grizz don't understand my logic. But, she don't grudge me buyin toys neither if'n we got the money. Problem lately is that we never do. OK, I'll stop whining now.

Grizz

I feel your pain, My friend.

I once wanted a pair of open tops..........Now I want open tops and Schofields.

One day.......I will have them!!!! :D

~EE Taft~

Deja, I agree! That dang Taft is talented with music, leather, mechanic'in and who knows what else.

Me, I can't hardly do none of them things, all I got is that I can type and run off at the mouth a bit...

I can't even teach my Rat dog to sit.. lol

I feel your pain, My friend.

I once wanted a pair of open tops..........Now I want open tops and Schofields.

One day.......I will have them!!!! :D

~EE Taft~

Them are on my list too, along with a 73, another pair of Rugers, and several non SASS guns, then I'll get started outfitting myself with some 45s...a pair of ROAa...etc.

I think I'm set on shotguns for now though...got a hammered double and a hammerless double and don't feel the need for a 97, though an 87 would be fun...

And of course a Dillon 650 would be nice...

Ya had to mention an '87..........

.....now I want one of them!

:rolleyes:

I finally got to run my new '73 at a match......

....It did great........I didn't do worth a darn though! :blush:

Taft, watch the Tom Selleck version of Monte Walsh, shorty uses an 87 with a sheepskin butt cover...

Yup.

I been wantin' one since I seen it.

Speakin' of butt covers, I need to post some pics of my '73 tomorrow for ya. You'll like the butt wrap I did on it.

~EE Taft~

I'm lookin forward to seein it.

But for now, I need to head for the bunkhouse, been stayin up way too late jawin' here in the Saloon lately, need to get some sleep.

Here I try to make some nice lookin' leather and Mama Taft has to go and show me up!!

Mama did some edits...She makes the leather look prettier that I can! :rolleyes::blush:

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac20/EE_Taft/IMG_20110609_1739copy.jpg

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac20/EE_Taft/IMG_20110609_1737copy.jpg

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac20/EE_Taft/IMG_20110609_1736copy.jpg

http://i881.photobucket.com/albums/ac20/EE_Taft/IMG_20110609_1735copy.jpg

Now that's one talented woman! :wub:

~EE Taft~

Beautiful craftsmanship. I reckon I'm just a worn out ole cowboy. If I showed up with a fancy rig like that, nobody would recognize me. :lol:

WOW!!! I really like that! I don't suppose I could convince you to send that my way? :D

WOW!!! I really like that! I don't suppose I could convince you to send that my way? :D

Hmmmmmm, M A Y B E ! ! !

:lol:

Thanks y'all!!

When I get 'er done tonight I'll post some more pics.

Grizz, I'll be sure to throw in a pic of the '73 with the butt wrap too.

~EE Taft~

Archived