SASS Wire Forum

BEEP--BEEP

Red Logan #12252

The Coyote and Roadrunner are back…

This is the first one done with computer graphics.

Lots can be done with computer graphics that would be far more expensive to do in drawn animation.

For instance.......note the reflection in the stainless tanker as it speeds past the rock-face.

The computer graphics look good! And it still has that old Roadrunner fun.

Only 3 minutes, but it's 3 minutes of fun if you do not mind going on a Web-site!

http://www.wimp.com/looneytoons/

When my girls were little they had standing orders NOT to wake daddy early on Saturday morning. The rule was to quietly shut my bedroom door and then they could watch TV...................................................................BUT THEY HAD BETTER WAKE DADDY UP WHEN ROADRUNNER CAME ON!

And if you are watching it at the movie house, why, you just have to be sipping on your Dr. Pepper.

(warning, it is a bit racy, but I did see it on TV)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHV_SCAwPPE

ADDED:

Interesting, I didn't have to use the "Insert Media" function. I just pasted the URL into my post. Interesting.

noticed there waz no Acme stuff in this one...

Acme Bird Seed and Acme Bungee Cord.

CPK

THAT WAS GREAT!! :lol::lol:

Thanks for posting!

I see ol' Wile E. is STILL buyin' his stuff from Acme..Some just never learn.. :lol:

Wile E. and Daffy Duck could sure take it.. :blink:

I hope they make more of these..Would like to see some of the other characters-Bugs, Elmer, Daffy, and the rest of the gang! :D

Iffn' they didn't ruin it with PC it would be VERY cool! B)

I saw a documentary once about how those guys made those old cartoons..Those guys had a HECKUVA fun job! I also once heard that the one that came up with the Roadrunner character got the idea from watching his dog trying to catch a roadrunner that used to come down at the same time every day to drink from a watering hole up behind his house..The dog figgered out about what time the roadrunner came to drink, and tried over and over to catch it, but never did!

I would like to find some of those old Warner Bros, cartoons on DVD..The old, good, uncut stuff!

THAT WAS GREAT!! :lol::lol:

Thanks for posting!

I see ol' Wile E. is STILL buyin' his stuff from Acme..Some just never learn.. :lol:

Wile E. and Daffy Duck could sure take it.. :blink:

I hope they make more of these..Would like to see some of the other characters-Bugs, Elmer, Daffy, and the rest of the gang! :D

Iffn' they didn't ruin it with PC it would be VERY cool! B)

I saw a documentary once about how those guys made those old cartoons..Those guys had a HECKUVA fun job! I also once heard that the one that came up with the Roadrunner character got the idea from watching his dog trying to catch a roadrunner that used to come down at the same time every day to drink from a watering hole up behind his house..The dog figgered out about what time the roadrunner came to drink, and tried over and over to catch it, but never did!

I would like to find some of those old Warner Bros, cartoons on DVD..The old, good, uncut stuff!

There Are A Bunch on YOUTUBE. Been Over There watchin Ol Willey,Even Found One Where He catches Road Runner!!

Always loved Bugs, Daffy, Wile E. Coyote and the Road Runner, Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam and Foghorn Leghorn. Never cared much at all for the little Martian, Pepe Le Pew, Speedy Gonzales or the rest. :ph34r: YMMV

Archived