SASS Wire Forum

Yea for Juan Williams!

Gee... That's really just.... just too bad... B)

Darn, I knew I couldn't say that with a straight face.

NPR should have their funding pulled, nothing but a bunch of far left propaganda that we pay for. I disagree with Juan Williams 99% of the time. However I think he is a gentleman as well as a man that stands behind his actions. Good for him

NPR should have their funding pulled, nothing but a bunch of far left propaganda that we pay for. I disagree with Juan Williams 99% of the time. However I think he is a gentleman as well as a man that stands behind his actions. Good for him

Absolutely!

GG ~ B)

I like Ole Juan and really like Charles Croughthammer?He talks over my head sometimes but he seems like he knows what he is talkin about,takes me awhile to catch up to him..There nothin like creative discussion it just doesnot happen much.

I like Ole Juan and really like Charles Croughthammer?He talks over my head sometimes but he seems like he knows what he is talkin about,takes me awhile to catch up to him..There nothin like creative discussion it just doesnot happen much.

Yup..Krauthammer knows his stuff.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/conte...5032401690.html

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I'd have to say that Click n Clack is the only thing I listen to on NPR...

Yea me too. Even though they are pretty much American car bashers and on the left of most things. The people that call actually make the show. :D

Archived