SASS Wire Forum

A Little Windy Here

Was there supposed to be video? Cause I got a minute 17 of audio - wind blowing and wind chimes being beat all to hell. But no picture.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Alpo said:

Was there supposed to be video? Cause I got a minute 17 of audio - wind blowing and wind chimes being beat all to hell. But no picture.

No problem here, in fact it’s a very nice clear video! 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

No problem here, in fact it’s a very nice clear video! 

Not bad for the camera in a Samsung a25.  One of theI r lower end phones.   Had it about a month now and learning the settings. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cowtown Scout, SASS #53540 L said:

someone has some wind chimes 

Lots of them....well...three sets there.  Two sets on the other side of the house.  After the Tubbs Fire Lisa needed a bit of cheering up, and he had heard some nice ones in the mobile home park, so I stopped at an "urban garden" store that has all sorts of things like that, and lights, water features, etc.   A bit pricy, but they are tuned so they don't sound clunky.   From this series.

I wish we could get one of the big sets.

image.png.f2d519a14c3f7ec23dae11dbfe25c373.png

They used to sell some even bigger.  I guess they dropped them due to lack of sales.

• Like 2

Opened & played fine on my laptop.
I do nothing on my phone but text, talk and take an occasional picture.

• Like 1

windy here too lately , im not a fan either , always loose some tree bits and makes for a mess and a lot of work cleaning up , 

i have a set of those big chimes - currently on the ground as the limb they were teethed too came down , i gotta get on a ladder to rehang them and they are heavy , and i dont like ladders anymore , and im not sure what tree limb might stay on the tree when i do , so for now we cant hear them ..............

• Like 1