SASS Wire Forum

Why didn't anyone warn us?

After careful consideration, I will answer the headline question!!

We weren’t warned because they want to sell the damned things and they want us to buy them!!  All agendas aside, the bottom line is MONEY!!!  :rolleyes: <_<

21 hours ago, Ozark Huckleberry said:

Y'all bring to mind someone tossing a topwater popper near a weed mat . . . .

Hey, I won a tournament throwing a pop-r into the floating lilly pads and weed mat. It works great if you know what you are doing. LOL

TM

12 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

After careful consideration, I will answer the headline question!!

We weren’t warned because they want to sell the damned things and they want us to buy them!!  All agendas aside, the bottom line is MONEY!!!  :rolleyes: <_<

Always is.

3 hours ago, Bailey Creek,5759 said:

Channel 5 News out of Chicago. Said some of the charging stations would not work.

And it was taking up to 6 hrs, to charge.

Yep that was the problem, I still don’t understand why these people don’t charge at home!

4 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Yep that was the problem, I still don’t understand why these people don’t charge at home!

Could be they live in an apartment?  Mental institution? 

Watched a video of a lady visiting a friend.  She had an electric car. She went over to this next neighbors house and plugged into his charging station.  He noticed and approached her on it.  Her explanation was perfectly logical.  Her friend didn't have a charging station.  No grasp that she stealing his property.  

On 1/16/2024 at 8:49 AM, Dirty Dan Dawkins said:

Or….The technology just isn’t there yet,  but when it arrives, we’ll have the last laugh!

thats the problem - govern,ent neds to get out of this and let it evolve in a normal way - quit feeding our tax money into it , 

Archived